Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

Set List

I think she will perform a good bit of the singles from Honeymoon (either HM, HBTB, TLY, MTWBT, or Freak) over the course of the festival tour

In place of the songs above, she might perform Salvatore or Religion

Since festival sets tend to be shorter-I would say 2-3 songs from HM, 4 songs from BTD, 3-4 songs from UV, and possibly 1 "other" song whether it be a cover, unreleased, or perhaps a new song at the very end of the tour

Cruel World
Cola
Blue Jeans

Terrence Loves You
West Coast
High By The Beach/Freak
Honeymoon
Born To Die
Ultraviolence
Summertime Sadness
Video Games
Music To Watch Boys To

she's headlining a lot of them so it could be a little bit longer than usual

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Since she's headlining, I think the set may be like her usual set length - 

Honeymoon

Cola

Ultraviolence

Blue Jeans

Cruel World

West Coast

High by the Beach

Shades of Cool/The Blackest Day

Religion/God Knows I Tried

Born to Die

Summertime Sadness

Serial Killer/Freak

Terrence Loves You

Video Games

(Some sort of cover)

Music to Watch Boys To

That's just my prediction based on how Lana's sets usually are. I really wish she'd cut Blue Jeans and add back Body Electric & Million Dollar Man. Still hoping for a PWYC/Sad Girl performance, but I know that won't happen. Also, I wish she'd sing other Honeymoon tracks instead of Terrence & MTWBT, but I have a feeling she'll sing both of those.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Figure a list that will have a few places where the songs will change, so figure 2 to 3 different songs, each night along with those songs that will be sung each night

Hope she does 3 or 4 from Honeymoon, and some covers, so that more different live songs are out there (making for more live albums at some point, either official or unofficial. Would like it if

at some point every song she has sung on any album was done at least once.

Would like it is American is back in rotation (as she never sings that in US, only chance one gets is to hear it live outside the US (hope she sings it in Canada this year).

Would love it if she sang All I need and Pawn Shop Blues.

Hope she brings back Ride

and hope against hope that the 3 Ultraviolence songs, Shades of Cool, Brooklyn Baby, West Coast are all in it.

Of course she will sing the songs she has to sing or the fans would be devastated- Video Games/Born to Die/Summertime sadness

trouble with so many songs is there is no way to sing them all live

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

1. Cruel World

2. Cola

3. Honeymoon

4. Terrence Loves You

5. High By The Beach

6. Salvatore

7. Brooklyn Baby

8. West Coast

9. Shades of Cool

10. Old Money

11. Born to Die

12. Off to the Races

(Not including covers or unreleased - if there will be of course).

giphy.gif

Honestly I just want her to cut out all BTD/Paradise songs and play UV and HM songs considering she hasn't played that many songs from each 

Honestly I just want her to cut out all BTD/Paradise songs and play UV and HM songs considering she hasn't played that many songs from each 

Yes, but she can't stop playing Video Games  :defeated:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

But honestly if she did that, the crowd might fall asleep. I love Ultraviolence and like Honeymoon, but the legendary Born To Die/The Paradise Edition must be played at every concert/festival   :fact:

The Blackest Day would be cool live (the 'deeper&deeper' part would prob have some killer guitar riffs...and the 'you shoulda known better' verse...you know how Blake gets during concerts lol).

Safe bet is she'll do most/all the songs she has (official) videos for. Minus Shades of Cool and National Anthem. 

I wish she'd stop doing blue jeans & summertime sadness, those songs are boring live and not her best anyway.

Maybe she'll finally do that 'turn the page' rendition we heard a lot about last yr

tumblr_lj6u4h4gsC1qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif