TIARNZUS

Forum Suggestions

10 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Are you volunteering to help? :judgingu:

I'm not, but sometimes the people need someone to lead them and tell them what to do. Someone who inspires them, someone who brings out their passions, someone who is really pretty, someone who can take charge, someone electric, someone charismatic...

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

10 hours ago, the ocean said:

because no one else is doing anything - banner mockups - they could be a lot better but i did them in 15 minutes

light theme

5STrnfs.png

dark theme

WkWx9yk.png

There are actually both light & dark themes in the works for album release day that I've been working on :xgiggle:

I didn't want to spoil the surprise, but since people are getting antsy about new themes.. just know they're coming x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

There are actually both light & dark themes in the works for album release day that I've been working on :xgiggle:

I didn't want to spoil the surprise, but since people are getting antsy about new themes.. just know they're coming x

SLAYYYY

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Just now, Elle said:

I didn't want to spoil the surprise, but since people are getting antsy about new themes.. they're coming x

omg im seated:w8ing:

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

On 1/12/2023 at 11:36 PM, paris texas said:

5STrnfs.png

this one is a FUCKING SERVE :oprah4:

On 1/13/2023 at 10:08 AM, Elle said:

we won :oprah4:

while my quote pinged you, are there any plans for a premium/"VIP" member option to help finance the site?

When the new theme goes live please don't delete the LFL theme this is my safe space :crying2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

On 1/13/2023 at 9:08 AM, Elle said:

i literally just saw this but OPRAHH :oprah4:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 1/13/2023 at 2:36 PM, paris texas said:

because no one else is doing anything - banner mockups - they could be a lot better but i did them in 15 minutes

light theme

5STrnfs.png

dark theme

WkWx9yk.png

Ummm if I don't see this first one submitted in t-shirt form in the next round of LDR Village we are going to have a fight

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

31 minutes ago, For K said:

When the new theme goes live please don't delete the LFL theme this is my safe space :crying2:

Not sure if you know this already, but you can actually change your site theme by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the small option that says "Theme". Right now you can choose between LFL Violet and COCC themes. The LFL will still be available after the new themes go live :et:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

Just now, boom like that said:

Not sure if you know this already, but you can actually change your site theme by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking the small option that says "Theme". Right now you can choose between LFL Violet and COCC themes. The LFL will still be available after the new themes go live :et:

Luckily I do know that but I know the site is limited to the number of themes so I just hope the DYKTTATUOB theme doesn't take the spot of the current LFL theme 

last.fm

1 minute ago, For K said:

Luckily I do know that but I know the site is limited to the number of themes so I just hope the DYKTTATUOB theme doesn't take the spot of the current LFL theme 

uh i don't think it is :awkney:

and IF it is, it's definitely at least 10 max

Just now, paris texas said:

uh i don't think it is :awkney:

and IF it is, it's definitely at least 10 min

Omg wait really?!!?! now i'm comforted knowing my LFL is here to stay 

last.fm

Just now, For K said:

Omg wait really?!!?! now i'm comforted knowing my LFL is here to stay 

the reason why i know this is because i also have a madonna infinity account (also powered by invision) and they have like 10 themes? i mean i can understand if there's a limit but it has to be at least that if not more

4 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

We should be a private forum and actively gatekeep Lana tbh :true: 

posting this in forum suggestions because it's more OT but i have some ideas about this

- keep the forum private but open registration for like a day or 2 on lana's birthday each year AND if an album is officially announced
- put up a quiz basically asking people information about lana; there's not a lot of non-lana stans signing up for the forum so i don't think that is a major concern
- any first post by someone has to be approved by mods
- you can't post statuses / edit your profile until you have at least 20 posts

this might seem harsh but considering the amount of trolls, dupe accounts & people who clearly don't understand how the forum works despite there being many materials there for help AS YOU SIGN UP i think this is a fair idea

3 minutes ago, paris texas said:

posting this in forum suggestions because it's more OT but i have some ideas about this

- keep the forum private but open registration for like a day or 2 on lana's birthday each year AND if an album is officially announced
- put up a quiz basically asking people information about lana; there's not a lot of non-lana stans signing up for the forum so i don't think that is a major concern

this might seem harsh but considering the amount of trolls, dupe accounts & people who clearly don't understand how the forum works despite there being many materials there for help AS YOU SIGN UP i think this is a fair idea

RT!!!! If any of yall have an issue with this, go ahead and log out for me.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

12 hours ago, paris texas said:

i don't know if we should go as far as making the forum private, but i do agree that accounts being moderated until they have a certain amount of posts would be a great idea and might help decrease the amount of trolls/possibly the scat troll depending on the amount of posts needed to not be on mod-queue

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix