TIARNZUS

Forum Suggestions

Have any of these forum suggestions actually been implemented? I don't mean for that to sound shady btw lol I was just wondering what happens to these suggestions? Do they go into a corner and die? Do they get sorted into a possible vs. not possible table? Are the feasible suggestions talked about among the mods? Do the girls get to vote on any of these topics? I think a lot of the comments in this thread show promise!! :oprah3:

13 hours ago, paris texas said:

posting this in forum suggestions because it's more OT but i have some ideas about this

- keep the forum private but open registration for like a day or 2 on lana's birthday each year AND if an album is officially announced
- put up a quiz basically asking people information about lana; there's not a lot of non-lana stans signing up for the forum so i don't think that is a major concern
- any first post by someone has to be approved by mods
- you can't post statuses / edit your profile until you have at least 20 posts

this might seem harsh but considering the amount of trolls, dupe accounts & people who clearly don't understand how the forum works despite there being many materials there for help AS YOU SIGN UP i think this is a fair idea

lately i’ve been thinking it’s just someone else’s job to care this website would also be function much smoother if registration were closed i think, it would solve… a lot of issues. i wanted to suggest it before too but i just think about elle’s ad revenue if it’s limited that much 😭 obviously people will come as guests and still browse but not as much as if they had an account. that’s the one thing though

seeing the pinned post for mod applications made me think that we should introduce a pinned post for ocean blvd information!

i know that the first post of the prerelease thread has information in it, but it seems like most people don't see it. you could pin the first post in the prerelease thread or a new/different post which has more information/"insider" information (maybe in a "rumors" section of the post). or it could link to a locked thread that's a "prerelease masterpost" kind of thing in which mods can make posts with new updates. that way people will be able to easily catch up on anything they've missed and information doesn't get lost in the pages of the prerelease thread!

you would also be able to worry less about moving posts out of the prerelease thread, since the info wouldn't be completely buried!! it could also be an announcement-type banner, like the one we had for secret santa, which you could X out of – if people are annoyed by the idea of having a pinned post banner at all times. obviously when something happens it might take a little bit for the OP to get updated (and i think that's okay) but maybe it could be editable by all mods so that whoever is online can add new info and then the little banner would direct confused members to it?

there will always be chaos in the prerelease thread because that's just how it is but i feel like having a pinned info post of some kind would really help make any information easy to access and find :nails:

sUcVobB.png

51 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

seeing the pinned post for mod applications made me think that we should introduce a pinned post for ocean blvd information!

i know that the first post of the prerelease thread has information in it, but it seems like most people don't see it. you could pin the first post in the prerelease thread or a new/different post which has more information/"insider" information (maybe in a "rumors" section of the post). or it could link to a locked thread that's a "prerelease masterpost" kind of thing in which mods can make posts with new updates. that way people will be able to easily catch up on anything they've missed and information doesn't get lost in the pages of the prerelease thread!

you would also be able to worry less about moving posts out of the prerelease thread, since the info wouldn't be completely buried!! it could also be an announcement-type banner, like the one we had for secret santa, which you could X out of – if people are annoyed by the idea of having a pinned post banner at all times. obviously when something happens it might take a little bit for the OP to get updated (and i think that's okay) but maybe it could be editable by all mods so that whoever is online can add new info and then the little banner would direct confused members to it?

there will always be chaos in the prerelease thread because that's just how it is but i feel like having a pinned info post of some kind would really help make any information easy to access and find :nails:

I’ve been thinking the same thing and I agree. Only thing is if it would be a locked thread (which I think would work best) means more for for Elle and mods. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

@Elle QOL Navigation idea

Is there a way the site can get an updated thread tagging system? Like for example, the Audio section could have small tabs for each thread with the corresponding (LEAK) in green or (SNIPPET) blue or (FAN MADE) in orange or something. I've seen some forums use this system and it's really convenient for finding certain things, because you can then click the tag and it'll only show the ones tagged with that tag/tab. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

23 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

ai songs section please :umadney:

We actually were planning on doing that! There were a few threads in the “Audio Art” forum that we were gonna combine into one to create an AI Songs/Albums thread

Maybe I can do that tonight

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

18 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

We actually were planning on doing that! There were a few threads in the “Audio Art” forum that we were gonna combine into one to create an AI Songs/Albums thread

Maybe I can do that tonight

omg thanks :party:

need a minigames section that i can play by myself when im waiting for smthn but dont wanna leave the site

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

mod queue for people who clog up the status updates thirsting after unleaked songs... multiple times a day... every single day :oprah6:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)