TIARNZUS

Forum Suggestions

A smiley udpate will be cool + we need new emoticons and we need to delete some of them THAT NO ONE USES TBH @@SitarHero

No one uses any emoticons lol. But get to the thread and start recommending some for deletion like you're supposta~

This isn't anything big but how about removing the ads for Marinaboards, Pawp and Parade Hosting and replacing them with something that would pay off, even if it's just a fraction of a cent? The latter two are shut down and mb is dead so there's no point in giving ad space for them. :smokes3:

No one uses any emoticons lol. But get to the thread and start recommending some for deletion like you're supposta~

well, I would go there if I knew u would at least add one of the many emoticons members have suggested BUT I KNOW YOU WON'T girl, where are the updates??

Peope would use emoticons if you would add emoticons that are gifs from viral gif, damn, people would use emoticons if you were an active emoji manager boy and would even ask every certain amount of time if they would like to add some emojis

There's a reason why people use gifs more and more, and that's because you don't update the emojis!

#EmojiDefender #EmojiWhore

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

well, I would go there if I knew u would at least add one of the many emoticons members have suggested BUT I KNOW YOU WON'T girl, where are the updates??

Peope would use emoticons if you would add emoticons that are gifs from viral gif, damn, people would use emoticons if you were an active emoji manager boy and would even ask every certain amount of time if they would like to add some emojis

There's a reason why people use gifs more and more, and that's because you don't update the emojis!

#EmojiDefender #EmojiWhore

....Then don't and suffer?

....Then don't and suffer?

No. whydontyoudoright.mp3 boy

If you don't want to do your job quit it.

edit: it would be the same not having an emoticon manager than having you as the emoticon manager

(you know, it would be awesome if you did what you're supposed to instead of quitting)

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

No. whydontyoudoright.mp3 boy

If you don't want to do your job quit it.

edit: it would be the same not having an emoticon manager than having you as the emoticon manager

(you know, it would be awesome if you did what you're supposed to instead of quitting)

Truly cutting. It's not like I'm hoarding the position of emoticon manager. You can villainize me if you want but I'm not gonna try to explain anything bc "any shady, bitchy or rude comments" about our admin will be deleted so... Would absolutely love to take you up on that and not deal with the tomfuckery but as it is we're obviously in a moment of forum resuscitation where we're trying to address stuff like this so bitch get into it and hold your horses

Truly cutting. It's not like I'm hoarding the position of emoticon manager. You can villainize me if you want but I'm not gonna try to explain anything bc "any shady, bitchy or rude comments" about our admin will be deleted so... Would absolutely love to take you up on that and not deal with the tomfuckery but as it is we're obviously in a moment of forum resuscitation where we're trying to address stuff like this so bitch get into it and hold your horses

guess I'm on my worst behavior? jaja I'm not trying to villainize you, I'm just telling what you've done, we all Tiarnzus isn't the best admin of the year rn (not being shady girl, don't delete me!) but if you don't tell what's actually happening in some problems, how are you going to expect to not get bad criticism from people? if you talked about why you don't update everyone would be at least just 1% more nice. I mean, look at Moy's trouble and the way everyone blaims Tiarnzus for the forums issues, if both of them had told the truth about how things were really rolling we both may not be here rn (even tho I think a thread for Forum Suggestions is fucking amazing, every democracy everyone's opinion should be heard). If you talked crystal clear about some issues (tiarn you should too *cough cough) we would all be pacient and understanding :)

Edit: but you're right, let's not ruin the moment

i didn't realise emoticon management had been effected? how long has this been for?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I know it's been a while, but I lost access to my previous account @@Cacciatore after attempting to reset my email on there, but in the process, a verification code was never sent to either my old or new email, so I have been unable to post on it since.

I made this new account, but for a number of reasons, I would much rather use my past account but simply cannot access it, even after trying a number of different emails to reset it multiple times.

Not sure if there is anyway that this could be fixed, or if anyone could be of assistance to me in this. I just don't seem to be getting an email sent to me, and I've checked my spam/junk, but nothing there  :(

Can we have a little box in the top like we used to where the last announces of the forum are posted? like the one we had to announce the new member of the month interview?

Like that way when you or the mods make thread announcements everyone can see them the minute they get online

"translaters needed"

"new forum update"

"Lana Del Rey is now part of this forum"

"Contest xyz"

"new posting guide"

"about forum issues"

"whitehydrangea finally kills himself"

With the stream of new interviews, I'm wondering how the interview section is going, if at all? 

I mean if it's a case of nobody having the time, would it work to turn it into a community project? Open the section up to forum members, allowing us to create threads in it, threads that like in the latest news section require approval before posting? So that duplicates can be deleted etc... 

I don't know if that's viable, I suppose it might have been done by now if so. I'm just interested in seeing it completed, but can't promise I'll do a decent chunk myself, not with my shite wifi and travel habit...

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I feel like the entertainment section should be expanded.

I know this is a Lana forum mainly, but we've reached a point where one, Lana is basically dead if an era isn't going on, and two, so many members have joined just for the entertainment section.

I think it should be its own section with certain sub-categories; one for music, one for TV shows, movies, etc..

Maybe an entertainment news section so that way whenever something minuscule happens it's not posted in the World News section

Just my onion :)

I feel like the entertainment section should be expanded.

I know this is a Lana forum mainly, but we've reached a point where one, Lana is basically dead if an era isn't going on, and two, so many members have joined just for the entertainment section.

I think it should be its own section with certain sub-categories; one for music, one for TV shows, movies, etc..

Maybe an entertainment news section so that way whenever something minuscule happens it's not posted in the World News section

Just my onion :)

This is a good idea. That being said, it's weird that people would sign up for a Lana-themed website if they weren't Lana fans/stans.

giphy.gif