TIARNZUS

Forum Suggestions

This is a good idea. That being said, it's weird that people would sign up for a Lana-themed website if they weren't Lana fans/stans.

eh, it happens. i mean the charli xcx thread is easily one of the most popular threads on this site, plenty of people join just for that thread alone.

an expanded entertainment section would probably encourage new members to join too, so even if they're just maybe fans of lana and not gigantic stans like the rest of us, there's a place they could be comfortable without being too out of place, you know?

Sub-sections for the Entertainment section is definitely needed. It gets so cluttered and messy, not mention annoying when you're trying to find a TV show thread or something besides artist threads.

I would love the possibility to switch between previous themes, or a dark theme. The UV one iirc was black and I spend so much time on here sometimes it's late at night and I don't want to be blinded by the brightness haha. And even it would be nice to choose a theme from your favourite record than from the current era, which could be by default. It's not a huge suggestion and I don't know how hard it would be to apply but I think it would be great

ZKcaooE.png

I would love the possibility to switch between previous themes, or a dark theme. The UV one iirc was black and I spend so much time on here sometimes it's late at night and I don't want to be blinded by the brightness haha. And even it would be nice to choose a theme from your favourite record than from the current era, which could be by default. It's not a huge suggestion and I don't know how hard it would be to apply but I think it would be great

I think it could be done, on another forum I was on (now dead) which looked exactly like this one, you could switch between 2 or 3 different backgrounds by simply pressing a button.

No idea how they made it though, lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Updating the emoji/emoticon things would be such a fresh change

And letting everyone vote for which ones to get rid of. Some of them are so similar and or never get used.

Here's 100 good ones I came across on Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEkTcaH16_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wicsx3b1kkia

Over 100 actually. There's only like 7 that we already have.

And letting everyone vote for which ones to get rid of. Some of them are so similar and or never get used.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEkTcaH16_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wicsx3b1kkia

Over 100 actually. There's only like 7 that we already have.

This is an amazing idea. @Elle 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsEkTcaH16_/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1wicsx3b1kkiaOver 100 actually. There's only like 7 that we already have.

Fuck, numbers 46 and 58 are the best ones, had me laughing for a minute or 2 =)))) we have to have those two at least

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Can we do anything about the site being slow lately? Like it's been very buggy :lolliney: Today it told me the site was down, and now when I post it doesn't load, it doesn't post, until I reload the page. I just wanna know what the fuck is up :smokeney:

for a year now the notification tab takes minutes to load for me a least