TIARNZUS

Forum Suggestions

2 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Not to be a broken record but these ads :eek3: I don’t mind the ones that show up between page loads, but the ones that pop up from the top or bottom of the screen are awful. Especially because when you close them they don’t fully go away (as if I’d ever want to reopen an ad that I closed :scoff:) and it covers what I’m trying to read. I don’t use Adblock bc I want the site to make money but damn djdgdgsgsh they’re really starting to get on my nerves lol 

At least now I only see the ones that pop up like a banner in the top of the screen... there was a period that it appeared on both sides (top and bottom) and I couldn't see half of the screen (specially when typing) :hide:

giphy.gif

i’m personally fine with the ads on LB :true: it could be worse ATRL has ads that appear as posts in the middle of threads and that to me is more invasive and annoying than anything on here  :diva:elle also deserves her coin 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

the way i literally didn’t even know this website had ads until i read this thread because i have an adblocker on all the time :toofloppy:

it’s best if you unblock for this website so elle can make money to improve this forum if you can

Just now, the ocean said:

i really really hate ads but i also really really love this site so i pay elle so i keep my adblocker on :xgiggle:

healthy compromise

i use my phone 99% of the time and idek if i can use an ad blocker on my phone :toofunny: and i’m too dumb to figure out how to download one on my laptop

1 minute ago, bunoner said:

Can we get a theme going and working before the album is out this time? We have more than enough content to make it happen.

to add onto this they should make themes of every lana album

3 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

to add onto this they should make themes of every lana album

Right it doesn't even need to be something crazy just layer on an album cover and call it a day

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

On 1/9/2023 at 6:06 AM, bunoner said:

Can we get a theme going and working before the album is out this time? We have more than enough content to make it happen.

Are you volunteering to help? :judgingu:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Are you volunteering to help? :judgingu:

I will but someone will need to teach my first sounds fun I do need some new life skills:nails:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

3 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

I will but someone will need to teach my first sounds fun I do need some new life skills:nails:

it's just that @bunoner struts around telling other people what to do and he never does ANYTHING, not even homework

He is also really bad at chilli farming

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

because no one else is doing anything - banner mockups - they could be a lot better but i did them in 15 minutes

light theme

5STrnfs.png

dark theme

WkWx9yk.png

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!!!!! ESP THE DARK ONE!!!!!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 minutes ago, the ocean said:

because no one else is doing anything - banner mockups - they could be a lot better but i did them in 15 minutes

light theme

5STrnfs.png

dark theme

WkWx9yk.png

the dark theme needs to be official :wowcry: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

19 minutes ago, the ocean said:

light theme

5STrnfs.png

dark theme

WkWx9yk.png

such a slay :worship:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°