TIARNZUS

Forum Suggestions

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

1. chemtrails theme based on alt cover or mv pls............. not the instagram pic :toofunny:

2. i still really miss the option to go to last read post instead of just the first or last page of each thread, is there ever a chance of getting this back or will it not work with the new site??

3. not as important but .... spare norman theme ma'am??? 

you can read the last read post of a thread by going to the subsection it's in and clicking on the circle / star icon by the title :) 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

6 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

you can read the last read post of a thread by going to the subsection it's in and clicking on the circle / star icon by the title :) 

omg thank u sm i literally had no idea lmao ... is there a way to do this from the home page tho??? i never really go in the subsections unless i'm looking for something specific

UbsOye5.png

23 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

omg thank u sm i literally had no idea lmao ... is there a way to do this from the home page tho??? i never really go in the subsections unless i'm looking for something specific

i don't think you can do it on the home page :( 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, Dragon said:

can we get like an ongoing moving news banner on the front page/ main interface of the site, like how newscasters or sports tele-prompts do giphy.gif

I can already imagine casual visitors panicking when the banner says "NEW SINGLE LEAKED!!!" :lmao:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

On 2/4/2021 at 3:50 AM, Clampigirl said:

Can we have a bar to show who's birthday it is when you're logged in? :flutter: We could have it under the "new blogs" bar on the front page. :)

this would be so cute!

I've seen other forums that have a 'sort by most liked' option within threads, showing you the most popular posts first. If that could be implemented here, I think it would be really fun (and useful)! It'd be especially nice for pre-release threads and others that get really unwieldy and long, so you could look back and get 'highlights' without having to read a billion pages' worth. 

o4qjp4j.png

2 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

Hiiii, just wondering if there is a chemtrails theme in the works? @admin @Elle

it’ll be coming this weekend! I’ve been working on it with a few other people, and one of my key helpers went MIA in the middle of the project, so I had to scramble to find another helper. Thankfully, I found someone else to help, so it should ready and up by this weekend! It’s looking really great and I think you all will really like it x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Tbh i think it would be so cute to have a customizable like button, like lil cherries instead of the heart, if that was even possible

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I hate to be repetitive but is there any way to get the "go to last read post" button back on the home page without having to go into a subsection?? Perhaps like something I can add at the end of the url or a keyboard shortcut when I click the link??? I've really been missing it ): 

UbsOye5.png

I'm not really interested in anyone's twitter or instagram pages (sorry!), but I would love it if we could link our Pinterest accounts/boards. I feel like Lana fans automatically have good taste and an eye for curation. 

Maybe instead of the current Skype option...? 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

idk if it'll ever happen but it'd be really cool if every member could have the "favorite ldr song" option since obviously our taste in lana's music is such a big part of being a part of this community and our discussions about her music :heart: i would honestly really, really like this

Is it possible to build a LanaBoards iOS App/Client? Not sure if the html/format is compatible with the required API for iOS apps, but if anyone wants to help me try + if @Elle is okay with it, could be a fun project. 

edit: It would also have to be built from the ground up--as Apple rejects Apps that are simple web apps. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?