TIARNZUS

Forum Suggestions

On 10/21/2021 at 12:04 AM, Surf Noir said:

still vouching for every member to have a "favorite ldr song" section for their profile/member tags, i think it would be really cool to see everybody's favorite lana song(s) and to express our own

I don't know how to pick only one :poordat:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

23 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

I came to write this was a good idea but thought I saw some kind of thread previously . . .  I did a search and I literally didn't know this section existed either but we actually have a Charts & Sales section?? :wat:

http://lanaboards.com/forum/4-charts-sales/

Feel free to start a thread! 

omg :awkney: I’ve literally never seen that section before wtf LOL . Um im too lazy to keep the thread updated but if anyone else wants to pls do :heart:

RVhKIwP.gif

3 hours ago, Arcadia said:

I agree with the LDR song option on our profiles. I want everyone to know that Yayo Paradise is the best song in her discography. 

meanwhile i can let everybody know that yayo (aka) is the best song in her discography! :ma: :silly:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

petition for a theme for every era :true:

the single bad thing about a possible aka theme is the impact font but i think the regular logo could just replace it and everything would be fine

also petition for classic lanaboards theme (pre-lust for life theme)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

the single bad thing about a possible aka theme is the impact font but i think the regular logo could just replace it and everything would be fine

i NEED an aka theme :kris:

mUENGN9.png

A theme for every era would be perfect but I know logistically that would be a pain in the ass to do… however, dead of winter means Ultraviolence for me so it’d be nice to have that theme, change it to LFL for spring, to Honeymoon from June to August, NFR for August and September, Chemtrails for October, Blue Banisters for November and December. Rinse and repeat, life is complete  :agree:

IMG-7960.jpg

28 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

here's a bit of a moodboard / extra stuff to sell the idea to the masses / mods:

Spoiler

so this could be the classic lanaboards theme (just the logo with a black banner and maybe the logo in red)

Daqnltc.png

paradise / tropico theme

wGZdaY6.png

ultraviolence theme

OR9UcmO.png
QLHoEUD.png

honeymoon theme

rlvJhEW.png

obviously these would be updated and modernized to not look like 2013 tumblr fanart and to fit the new forum software but i think it would be neat to AT LEAST reuse the past lanaboards themes

23 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

here's a bit of a moodboard / extra stuff to sell the idea to the masses / mods:

Hide contents

so this could be the classic lanaboards theme (just the logo with a black banner and maybe the logo in red)

Daqnltc.png

paradise / tropico theme

wGZdaY6.png

ultraviolence theme

OR9UcmO.png
QLHoEUD.png

honeymoon theme

rlvJhEW.png

obviously these would be updated and modernized to not look like 2013 tumblr fanart and to fit the new forum software but i think it would be neat to AT LEAST reuse the past lanaboards themes

the tropico theme is iconic i still remember it til this day!

26 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

Hide contents

Daqnltc.png

paradise / tropico theme

wGZdaY6.png

ultraviolence theme

OR9UcmO.png
QLHoEUD.png

honeymoon theme

rlvJhEW.png

I was a heavy lurker for years before I joined and these screenshots hit me with the nostalgia <3

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I was a heavy lurker for years before I joined and these screenshots hit me with the nostalgia <3

i was too

Spoiler

until i tried to look at the fan art thread and it was LOCKED so i made my account

36 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

Hide contents

Daqnltc.png

paradise / tropico theme

wGZdaY6.png

ultraviolence theme

OR9UcmO.png
QLHoEUD.png

honeymoon theme

rlvJhEW.png

I would PAY to have the honeymoon theme again I swear it gave me stockholm syndrome I remember it was there so long everyone was dying to change it :deadbanana: but I want her back :oprah3: 

edit: also idk if this is possible but it would be so cool if we were provided a template or something and we could create/upload our own background pic and have options to change the color of the text/links, background block things etc. that might be WAY too much work tho idk how complicated it would be to implement… if it is tew much then I must add my voice to the chorus of wanting the old themes reuploaded (….or maybe both options :dua:)

Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png

56 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

Reveal hidden contents

Daqnltc.png

paradise / tropico theme

wGZdaY6.png

ultraviolence theme

OR9UcmO.png
QLHoEUD.png

honeymoon theme

rlvJhEW.png

so i made some ~ designs ~ that are ideas

Spoiler

bFPi8Jq.png

hic9jkh.png%5D

LaV1Wr2.png

ZWYc9Jg.png

TS0YwUa.png

xDaMl28.png

fnwsM60.png