Like I can do anything

Like I can do anything that I want

I feel like I can do anything

Like I can do anything

Like I can do anything

Tonight

Baby, tonight

Tonight

I don't care about the others [Wait, yes I do, but for the sake of the analogy I don't]--

This is a new song. Probably the only leak that could've been used for a future project.

And still, people are asking for more.

Thanks a lot. You know who you are.

I agree, this is definitely one of her best. The song reminds me of this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6x3EW3FC0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2lkvrMa27c

The Pawn Shop Blues' ~agricultural clips really reminds me of Twin Peaks opening credit.

How does one felt compellingly sad and scared for watching machines working, ferrous sparks and all?

I'd never know...

Maybe the power of the song itself, maybe the story plot interferes, maybe it's some weird psyco-neurological research involving the eyes and how the brain waves respond and translated to one's psyche, maybe it's all that, nothing at all. And then there's this song.

Lana, come on now...

Six Million Dollar Man, Bionic Woman, Hawaii Five-O, Charlie's Angels, Remington Steele, Dynasty, The Bold and Beautiful, Border Town, McGyver, A-Team...

Earlier today (the recording said 2012-10-15--12-07-00),

I tried deciphering something along the lines of (what sounds like):

I said: "Honey I don't wanna go tonight,

You can't walk or pick me up." This flight; it fazed me.

Golden City gunner; I filled it in.

Darlin of the easy rain.

And the TV stereo/TV hysteria/TV stare at you all day.

I one-eyed/wanted to be yearned.

Asked the person who chants it, what the lines were, all I got was:

"I don't even know what I'm sayin. I don't know what went out of my mouth.

You asked me to free-style something, I did."

Then approximately 2.5 hours later, I get to listen to this song..

:defeated:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

How does one felt compellingly sad and scared for watching machines working, ferrous sparks and all?

Industrial farming? The defilement of animals, the land, the consumer, and even the workers? Agriculture and factory farming are inherently destructive? This video embodies malaise. I think it's definitely one of her most powerful videos of the homemade ones. It kind of gives "purpose" to her whole DIY video approach. I feel that within the first 10 seconds you can already tell it's better than most of her other ones, there's just something about it. It helps that it's one of her better songs, too!

Lana, come on now...

Six Million Dollar Man, Bionic Woman, Hawaii Five-O, Charlie's Angels, Remington Steele, Dynasty, The Bold and Beautiful, Border Town, McGyver, A-Team...

What?

Alright, who wants to start the A-Team thread?!

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Sometimes, like with JFK, I still hear "he got away," which for me, really changes the meaning of the song when I listen to it.

The whole song is so beautiful, but there is something about that last verse that just fills me with this weird, conflicting feeling of hope and solemness and I don't even fucking know what. It just leaves me brooding the way I do when I listen to Sucré's "Hiding Out," the way this song and Hiding Out end is so strange on the heart but so perfect.

Sometimes, like with JFK, I still hear "he got away," which for me, really changes the meaning of the song when I listen to it.

The whole song is so beautiful, but there is something about that last verse that just fills me with this weird, conflicting feeling of hope and solemness and I don't even fucking know what. It just leaves me brooding the way I do when I listen to Sucré's "Hiding Out," the way this song and Hiding Out end is so strange on the heart but so perfect.

"A way with his words" is a common phrase...

+ "you've got a way" as opposed to "you got a way" implies possession. You HAVE, i.e., he possesses a "way" when he does it. I could hear it in IDWG as a play on the phrase but for JFK, it just can't be anything else because of the contraction.

"A way with his words" is a common phrase...

+ "you've got a way" as opposed to "you got a way" implies possession. You HAVE, i.e., he possesses a "way" when he does it. I could hear it in IDWG as a play on the phrase but for JFK, it just can't be anything else because of the contraction.

Oh, no, I know that, @@SitarHero! I was just saying sometimes I entertain the thought of the lyrics being different, only a random thought! :smile:

this song makes me feel like i'm in a cabin of a resort-like area with palm trees around, dark night, moonlight, all tropic vibes, near a beach, hearing the ocean waves, the wind blowing in a hot summer night, mid-july.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing