Sign in to follow this  
Just Cherry

Cherry Blossom

LMAO at everyone thinking she was singing "Angelino"

Guys? Anyone? Please tell me I'm not insane.

Gurl, did you ever recover? Just incase, or if anyone is wondering, it is 'share' though - what you're hearing is the reverb of the 'sh' part of 'share' echoing. You can hear another clear example of it at 0:48 when she sings "Lean on your sycamore tree" and about a second later you hear the "tr" part of tree echo. And then the same effect is repeated at 1:34, and throughout the rest of the song there are little consonants bleeding. Also you can hear the piano pedal being released at certain points which can add to the confusion. 

3lfQEhw.png

Gurl, did you ever recover? Just incase, or if anyone is wondering, it is 'share' though - what you're hearing is the reverb of the 'sh' part of 'share' echoing. You can hear another clear example of it at 0:48 when she sings "Lean on your sycamore tree" and about a second later you hear the "tr" part of tree echo. And then the same effect is repeated at 1:34, and throughout the rest of the song there are little consonants bleeding. Also you can hear the piano pedal being released at certain points which can add to the confusion. 

Awwww, I was really hopinig it was "cherish" though. :poordat: Thank you!! ♥

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

10 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

FINALLY CONFIRMATION IT'S ANGELINA !!!!

I felt like the outlier always singing Angelina, but i wasn't wrong :crai:

Wait where? Is cherry blossom being released?

Who is Angelina in this song's lyrics ? Is this Angelina Jolie ? Why whould she write a song about Angelina Jolie ? Are they friends ?

Also who is the "mommy" in this song ? Is it for her unborn child ?