Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

LanaBoards Improvements!

Yes, graphic designers and web designers need paid lol 

Why do you need to hire a graphic designer? Why can't members of the site design a theme?

I understand that this site desperately needs funding to survive and if I had any money to give, I would, but I'm just genuinely confused

FzytWEW.png

Yes, graphic designers and web designers need paid lol

I really thought the themes we've had were done by some of the members here for free. Would really like to know how hard it is to design something like this. I mean there's literally one photo and some colors. :oprah3:

Realistically we're not gonna hit that goal. Maybe one of our members would be willing to design a new theme for free or a discounted price? We have some super talented people here. (We definitely need a new theme tho)

RVhKIwP.gif

I'm not the greatest but I already mentioned I'd do it for free if someone tells me what they want exactly

Realistically we're not gonna hit that goal. Maybe one of our members would be willing to design a new theme for free or a discounted price? We have some super talented people here. (We definitely need a new theme tho)

I really thought the themes we've had were done by some of the members here for free. Would really like to know how hard it is to design something like this. I mean there's literally one photo and some colors. :oprah3:

We want an entirely new look! A new photo isn't gonna cut it... If every active member donated £3 we'd hit it, or even less because I intend to put some money into it. 

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

along with other various changes and improvements.

elaborate?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.