Lana Shot A Music Video - Possibly For Love?

@Me I am Mariah-

Conservative Draconian Republicans of 2016 don't allow women to be what they want to be nor the freedom to do so

Republicans especially Trump and the class of 2010 want to go back to the years when a woman stayed at home, couldn't vote, didn't work

and there was no freedom

the UNHAPPY days not the Norman Rockwell racist picture of an America that never existed in the first place

Let alone, Lana loves science and Republicians of today don't believe science

Democratic all the way, JFK, LBJ, Obama who have made America great

Trump, the racist anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-everything P.O.S. does not want to make America great, he uses dog whistles (code words) and wants to make America white only.

Who would have thought a thread about a music video would have turned in to a political discussion. Lana, queen of changing the subject!

@Me I am Mariah-

Conservative Draconian Republicans of 2016 don't allow women to be what they want to be nor the freedom to do so

Republicans especially Trump and the class of 2010 want to go back to the years when a woman stayed at home, couldn't vote, didn't work

and there was no freedom

the UNHAPPY days not the Norman Rockwell racist picture of an America that never existed in the first place

Let alone, Lana loves science and Republicians of today don't believe science

Democratic all the way, JFK, LBJ, Obama who have made America great

Trump, the racist anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-everything P.O.S. does not want to make America great, he uses dog whistles (code words) and wants to make America white only.

It's strange because Trump uses micro aggressions towards women but unabashed racism towards Hispanic and African Americans

I agree, Lana seems to be pretty left

I wonder if she's a Clinton or Trump supporter. She seems more of a leftist

She better be

Why so?

because, riddle me that, her being a socially progressive individual who believes in equality and social solidarity somehow seems preferable to her being a conservative, capitalist, nationalist cunt.

I honestly don't want this video if it's another "tribute to Los Angeles" edited on Windows Movie Maker and finished on Instagram.

because, riddle me that, her being a socially progressive individual who believes in equality and social solidarity somehow seems preferable to her being a conservative, capitalist, nationalist cunt.

As if the left are better than the right in every way and every conservative is bad. Lol.

Anyway this topic got a bit derailed, if you'd like to continue the political ddiscusion please direct it here

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/8013-lana-politics/

In Chuck's snapchat you can hear Lana talking about a music video she's filming! Someone asks "The girls are in?" and she responds with "They're not in the video. There's, they're, they're boycotting." The rest is inaudible.- @sayyestoheaven on Instagram

In Chuck's snapchat you can hear Lana talking about a music video she's filming! Someone asks "The girls are in?" and she responds with "They're not in the video. There's, they're, they're boycotting." The rest is inaudible.- @sayyestoheaven on Instagram

[url=http://instagram.com/p/BMISiq5h77r/]http://instagram.com/p/BMISiq5h77r/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS