Sign in to follow this  
YUNGATA

Lanaboards Demographics Survey 2016

Hi all,

We haven't done one of these in a while and there's so many new members since the last survey. I encourage you all to fill it out and I will post the result when I feel there are adequate responses.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LYG2SFH

this is not compulsory obviously but it might be cool/interesting if you did it maybe :creep: :creep:

edit: this is a second link because we reached reply limit with the other. DO NOT DO THIS ONE IF YOU SUCCESSFULLY DID THE OTHER.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Done

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Are Burning Desire, Big Eyes, and I Can Fly not singles? Just asking

Burning Desire was a promo single. BE and ICF were songs to promote the movie but I wouldn't call them singles since they weren't even released on iTunes until the full soundtrack came out.

---

Done.

Burning Desire was a promo single. BE and ICF were songs to promote the movie but I wouldn't call them singles since they weren't even released on iTunes until the full soundtrack came out.

---

Done.

Wouldn't the same apply to Once Upon A Dream which was in the survey?

Hmm, I guess OUAD wasn't a single neither. There's no definition of single when it comes to Lana though :deadbanana:

Hmm, I guess OUAD wasn't a single neither. There's no definition of single when it comes to Lana though :deadbanana:

OUAD was released as a single. It had it's own cover and was released quite a time before the movie. It was even officially remixed. This was not the case for Big Eyes or i Can Fly.

Burning Desire was a digital single similar to Carmen, it was never really released in a way that would count as a single. More a promo gimmick.

HOWEVER

Brooklyn Baby and Shades Of Cool were promo singles, if you count them you also have to count Terrence Loves You, Honeymoon and Off To The Races. I'm not sure if MTWBT is considered a single or a promo single, aswell, but I can't remember it being called a "proper" single.

Black Beauty was announced as a single in Germany, but never was promoted or played on the radio or anything. All we have is the remix-EP which forshadows that it was planned as a single but most likely cancelled.

And Freak was NEVER called a single by Lana or her management. It got a music video, but that's it. So did G&M, BA and BE but none of them are singles.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!