Sign in to follow this  
YUNGATA

Lanaboards Demographics Survey 2016

OUAD was released as a single. It had it's own cover and was released quite a time before the movie. It was even officially remixed. This was not the case for Big Eyes or i Can Fly.

Burning Desire was a digital single similar to Carmen, it was never really released in a way that would count as a single. More a promo gimmick.

HOWEVER

Brooklyn Baby and Shades Of Cool were promo singles, if you count them you also have to count Terrence Loves You, Honeymoon and Off To The Races. I'm not sure if MTWBT is considered a single or a promo single, aswell, but I can't remember it being called a "proper" single.

Black Beauty was announced as a single in Germany, but never was promoted or played on the radio or anything. All we have is the remix-EP which forshadows that it was planned as a single but most likely cancelled.

And Freak was NEVER called a single by Lana or her management. It got a music video, but that's it. So did G&M, BA and BE but none of them are singles.

Wow what a headache

And Freak was NEVER called a single by Lana or her management.

Finally :defeated: Why does that dickhead on Wikipedia keep putting Freak as the third single? I know it sounds dumb but half of Lana's wiki articles were made/edited by me and it makes me anxious :rip:

yea i had trouble with the single question and didn't wanna bombard it with options. also i kind of got the sense very few ppl would pick big eyes/i can fly as their fav.

also y'all like 70 responses so far. nice.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Finally :defeated: Why does that dickhead on Wikipedia keep putting Freak as the third single? I know it sounds dumb but half of Lana's wiki articles were made/edited by me and it makes me anxious :rip:

you should make the jackson Novem wikipedia page :creep:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

the producer question stumped me. i have no idea who did what for lana and how they changed her sound/production

i just picked a name i always see in reference to her music

yeah some people don't have much interest in producers but I thought for those who do it'd be nice to give em a choice.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

it's gonna be p hype ngl.

by the way what is your avi and sig from?

The sig is from House of 1000 Corpses while the avi is from it's sequel, The Devil's Rejects. (:

4BZPaCg.jpg