annedauphine

The Interview section needs your precious help!

Mods - wasn't sure where to put this, chose this for visibility, feel free to move! 

Hi baes, so here's a little update on the most-awaited Interviews section! Basically, @@WhiteHydrangea, @, @@Valentino, @@evilentity, @ and me are mashing work like crazy and have advanced A LOT on the section. I'm delighted to announce with confidence that if we go on like this it should be open pretty soon :D

However, there are some things we need in order to progress that we aren't able to do, so this thread will be dedicated to requests from the team for things like translations and if needed more, just as the thread previously made by @. If you for example know the language required for a translation and have a bit of time to dedicate Lana, it would be extremely appreciated. We will indicate you how to post your translation so that it's YOU that posts it and you get proper credit for translation as we know how tedious it can be and you deserve recognition for your help and time! And of course, you will also get credit for any kind of help you provide as this is the beauty of the project and we're particularly aware of that :)

This section is building up to be the most complete, the most anally organized, and by far the most beautiful Lana interviews archive ever created, and you can be part of the team!  :smokes2: Requests will start from the post below, thank you in advance to everyone :)

ZKcaooE.png

Christening this thread with:

• Please, does anyone knows the name of the 2014 Swedish radio + original interview link + most importantly the date of the interview refered to as "China Palace" kindly provided by @@Rafael? It's speculated to have been recorded on the day of the Bravalla Festival, but it would be good to have a certain source and date for this.

Could someone please confirm if there was or not an actual interview for Gasometer, 2014?

• Was there an actual interview for Jaguar, 2012?

• Would anyone have info on the video entitled "Unltraviolence, crazy fans, Asap rocky and more!" (with the typo) which was deleted from YouTube, still available on my masterpost, but with no indication whatsoever of what radio it's from nor date?

• Would any Dutch stan be available to translate this interview please?

ZKcaooE.png

Another task that anyone could do is to go through the Latest News or Lana Thoughts sections and make a list of links to all existing threads about interviews going back to the beginning of the forum so we can avoid duplicate threads.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Christening this thread with:

• Please, does anyone knows the name of the 2014 Swedish radio + original interview link + most importantly the date of the interview refered to as "China Palace" kindly provided by @@Rafael? It's speculated to have been recorded on the day of the Bravalla Festival, but it would be good to have a certain source and date for this.

Could someone please confirm if there was or not an actual interview for Gasometer, 2014?

• Was there an actual interview for Jaguar, 2012?

• Would anyone have info on the video entitled "Unltraviolence, crazy fans, Asap rocky and more!" (with the typo) which was deleted from YouTube, still available on my masterpost, but with no indication whatsoever of what radio it's from nor date?

• Would any Dutch stan be available to translate this interview please?

I could attempt to translate the Dutch interview if you'd like?

Radio station: P3

Original Interview Link: http://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/388300?programid=4067

Date of Interview: June 26th 2014

Link to the original audio file got removed after 30 days or due to copyright according to the page though unfortunately. Even tried looking it up on Wayback Machine but to no prevail. Good thing I extracted it in due time I guess, hope it helps  :)

EQFO7rX.png

If someone has or can find this interview hit me up with a link please!

http://duhmuzik.tumblr.com/post/17404540668/interview-lana-del-rey

well, I found out what the preview said, now I just need to find out if they ever actually posted the full thing

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Thank you for the responses guys you rock!

idk but lana gave this interview to Veja Magazine (brazilian) in 2014 and i could translate it if you guys need it

http://veja.abril.com.br/noticia/entretenimento/lana-del-rey-a-musa-triste-da-musica-indie

This has been already done by @@vanillaiceys, thank you very much :)

I could attempt to translate the Dutch interview if you'd like?

That would be amazing please, apparently this has been awaiting translation for a very long time! There miiight be another Dutch interview to translate, but I need to check!

Radio station: P3
Original Interview Link: http://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/388300?programid=4067
Date of Interview: June 26th 2014

Link to the original audio file got removed after 30 days or due to copyright according to the page though unfortunately. Even tried looking it up on Wayback Machine but to no prevail. Good thing I extracted it in due time I guess, hope it helps  :)

You're a life saver, thank you so much :oprah: This indeed helps tremendously! Edit: If you'd happen to know the interviewer name that would be incredible please!

In addition to what @@evilentity said, we indeed have a huge lot of work to find and class links to interviews already discussed on LB. In order to ease the process and stay organized, we made some editable by all Google Docs similar to the Leaked Songs one. If anyone has a few minutes to spare and would help us scan the forum to find which interview has been discussed, this would save us an enormous amount of time, but also work as we wouldn't re-translate or transcribe interviews already made. I'm going to update the OP of this thread with said Google Docs links!

ZKcaooE.png

Anyone with a masterpost / collection of audio and video interviews rips, hmu it's your time to shine! I have my masterposts since the beginning but I'm looking to copy it to a public and shareable place, if anyone knows some site where we could do this please do hmu! I'm in the process of updating my masterposts and the directory of it

ZKcaooE.png

Well, I can't confirm anything but I do remember that there was at least something on Ö3 (biggest Austrian radio station) on that day she performed at the Gasometer (19.04.2013 not 2014). But it really was like only one sentence, something like "oh I'm so excited for the show tonight, I love Vienna, it's so beautiful blahblah" - so it wasn't anything interesting. Or do you mean something else? What makes you think that there might have been an interview?

Those polaroid pictures have also been taken in Vienna in April 2013. They were a promo thing or something for Impossible so they weren't taken during an interview.

I did some research on this and stumbled upon an interview I haven't seen before: http://www.volume.at/magazin/kategorie-uebersicht/detailansicht/m05/3292/detail/  This one is actually pretty interesting. She says that she completed her philosophy studies, that there is no difference at all between Lana and Lizzy and that she likes the Ford Del Rey Logo. Am I the only one or is this new to you too? If so I could translate it. :)

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Well, I can't confirm anything but I do remember that there was at least something on Ö3 (biggest Austrian radio station) on that day she performed at the Gasometer (19.04.2013 not 2014). But it really was like only one sentence, something like "oh I'm so excited for the show tonight, I love Vienna, it's so beautiful blahblah" - so it wasn't anything interesting. Or do you mean something else? What makes you think that there might have been an interview?

Those polaroid pictures have also been taken in Vienna in April 2013. They were a promo thing or something for Impossible so they weren't taken during an interview.

I did some research on this and stumbled upon an interview I haven't seen before: http://www.volume.at/magazin/kategorie-uebersicht/detailansicht/m05/3292/detail/  This one is actually pretty interesting. She says that she completed her philosophy studies, that there is no difference at all between Lana and Lizzy and that she likes the Ford Del Rey Logo. Am I the only one or is this new to you too? If so I could translate it. :)

Thank you so much!! Yes I wasn't sure about the date, I think I forgot to move it from 2014 to do list to 2013 :facepalm: Yes it's the polaroids that made we wonder, I basically went through all the shoots to see if there was interviews with them and I wasn't sure for this one and Jaguar. As they say they talked I wonder if there is a recording of some sort.

Actually I've had this interview already saved in my favourites, to my surprise! So it's highly probable that it's already on here but thank you so much for proposing, actually!! If you speak German there is an interview that awaits translation please! We found track of Fraülein Mag and it's been awaiting translation for a very long time!

ZKcaooE.png

Thank you so much!! Yes I wasn't sure about the date, I think I forgot to move it from 2014 to do list to 2013 :facepalm: Yes it's the polaroids that made we wonder, I basically went through all the shoots to see if there was interviews with them and I wasn't sure for this one and Jaguar. As they say they talked I wonder if there is a recording of some sort.

Actually I've had this interview already saved in my favourites, to my surprise! So it's highly probable that it's already on here but thank you so much for proposing, actually!! If you speak German there is an interview that awaits translation please! We found track of Fraülein Mag and it's been awaiting translation for a very long time!

You're welcome. :) I always wondered too if there is something more from that meeting with Impossible but I couldn't find anything either...

As for the Fräulein interview I'd be happy to help you with a translation. Could you just be so kind and send me a link to it as I don't really know where to look for it.

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

You're welcome. :) I always wondered too if there is something more from that meeting with Impossible but I couldn't find anything either...

As for the Fräulein interview I'd be happy to help you with a translation. Could you just be so kind and send me a link to it as I don't really know where to look for it.

Thank you so much, you're amazing! When you're done tell us and we'll do the method so that your post with the translation gets moved to get proper credit!

Here's the magazine's own link, but I bought it myself and here are the scans. I don't know which one's better!

ZKcaooE.png

Finally found out omg :cryney: I'm so happy

ZKcaooE.png

Well hello everyone,

the 2012 section needs traductors! 

and it would be a big help (A REALLY BIG ONE) if some of you could translate some interviews, after translating the interview you can pm it to me and then I'll show you how the thread you're going to make about it should look like, you'll be the one making the thread  :D

from German to English:

All of them done  :kiss: 

from French to English:

-Purebreak Charts
-RTL January 31th are they the same interview? 1 - 2
-RTL December 18th

from Dutch to English

Also, can someone look up for the following interviews, I can't seem to find them

-Can someone find the audio (or a transcription) for the KPRI 102.1 FM interview Lana made on March 2012 
-Can someone find the rest of the SUPERSUPER! interview? source 1 - 2 - 3
-Lana giving an interview on Le Grand Journal and participating on magic trick January 30th, source 1

:heart:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

That would be amazing please, apparently this has been awaiting translation for a very long time! There miiight be another Dutch interview to translate, but I need to check!

If you still have any Dutch interviews to translate, let me know :)