Sign in to follow this  
YUNGATA

Lanaboards Demographics Survery 2016 [RESULTS]

@@YUNGATA- re #5   People in NY and California most certainly don't want people to think they are in one of the shitty red states that take civilization back to before Lincoln  lol

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Welcome to the 2016 Lanabords Demographics Survery where you, the people, told me about yourselves so I could compile it into readable data! This year we had a total of 136 participants, our most ever :candy: :candy: :candy:

So, here are my messy as fuck Excel skills and thank you for your participation and patience.

I also have the raw data which I'm working to make look a little more presentable, so if anyone's interested I can try and post that too :3

Q1. What Is Your Gender?

EfnsSlv.png 

Q2 . What Country Are You From?

h5HTu4g.png 

Q3. What Is Your Age?

fmw19Nw.png 

Q4. Please Describe Your Race/Ethnicity

yF0ijV0.png 

Q5. Do You Identify With Any Of The Following Religions

89Gy3oh.png 

Q6. What Is Your Sexual Orientation?

31afn5J.png  

Q7. Poltically, Where Do You Stand?

iKzdJh9.png  

Q8. Favourite Lana Del Rey album/EP?

rONqqN5.png 

Q9. Favourite Lana Producer

MHzmWH2.png 

Q10. Favourite Lana Single?

Jz6TDLx.png 

I feel the Ultraviolence love in those last few.... lololol

smh it says that the majority here is gay but the two times i've seen lana in concert the majority crowd was the annoying type of flower crown forever 21 skater dress soft grunge blog straight girls who think we'll like them better if they act like a twink lmfao

UbsOye5.png

Shoulda done percentages rather than numbers and just given the sample size at the beginning tbh.  I can't be arsed to do the math my self.

i can't do those numbers I failed year 9 math :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

@

We should do a new one for 2017-2018

I did not answer this one

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp