gloomyharlow

Bat For Lashes

excited AF

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

I love her but never got into the bride (her most Lana album lol) but the new song gives me hype. Gives me The Haunted Man vibezzz and that’s second favorite of hers (after Fur and Gold obvs)

The album is great. It took me a while to get to it with all of the other stuff that’s come out recently, because I wanted to give it the attention it deserved. Mountains is amazing and the line about Elvis sounded like such a Lana line.

I loved Fur and Gold imo, its undervalue makes me sad because it's such a fantastic & creative record and tracks like: Trophy, Horse and I, Tahiti, I Saw a Light, What's a Girl To Do? are gems on her discography

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

13 hours ago, Loreen said:

I loved Fur and Gold imo, its undervalue makes me sad because it's such a fantastic & creative record and tracks like: Trophy, Horse and I, Tahiti, I Saw a Light, What's a Girl To Do? are gems on her discography

Seal Jubilee and Sad Eyes <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Can she hurry up with new material? Her latest album sound is perfect for her.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

do we have any links for her ''seal jubilee'' ''what's a girl to do?'' ''the wizard'' and ''pearl's dream'' demos? they were online years ago but nowhere to be found now :defeated:

ps: i think we may also had one for ''prescilla'' and one for ''daniel'' but i am not sure

7qhp.gif