gloomyharlow

Bat For Lashes

I can NOT STOP LISTENING TO SEXWITCH. IT'S SO GOOD. Her vocals, music, moans ahhh it's 10/10. Does anyone know if they will release something in future?

I think Natasha said they would love to make more Sexwitch music but don't have any plans to right now. I hope they do, that EP was so good

I think Natasha said they would love to make more Sexwitch music but don't have any plans to right now. I hope they do, that EP was so good

I hope they get back together and do more songs. That 1 EP is not enough but right now she is focusing on her Bride tour and promotion.

wow i just listened to "Joe's Dream" and i'm blown away

it's the best song on The Bride imo. rest of the album is also so good :defeated:

also i REALLY got into her and i'm speechless.

Fur and Gold- is OK i guess, i just listened to it for 3-4 times, there is some songs but it's my least fave

Two Suns- absolutely a masterpiece i loved every single song, i can't skip any track on this album

The Haunted Man- i'm listening to this album only for 2-3 weeks, AND THIS IS ALSO a masterpiece. every song is like oh my god.

The Bride- i have no words, best record of 2016

i just wanted to share my opinions on records, there is lots of things to talk about her. she is absolutely deserves more.

Yes gawd hop on that bandwagon!!!! The Bride is a mesmerizing album. Came out July 1st and is such a 2016 summer album for me  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

it's the best song on The Bride imo. rest of the album is also so good :defeated:

also i REALLY got into her and i'm speechless.

Fur and Gold- is OK i guess, i just listened to it for 3-4 times, there is some songs but it's my least fave

Two Suns- absolutely a masterpiece i loved every single song, i can't skip any track on this album

The Haunted Man- i'm listening to this album only for 2-3 weeks, AND THIS IS ALSO a masterpiece. every song is like oh my god.

The Bride- i have no words, best record of 2016

i just wanted to share my opinions on records, there is lots of things to talk about her. she is absolutely deserves more.

The right opinions. It's so hard to decide between her last three albums as the best. Two Suns is so eerie and nostalgic and epic, The Haunted Man serves more mature and witchy experimental alt pop, and The Bride is just in its own league, it's so brooding and mesmerizing.

I def think THM is the best place to start though

BITCH yas come around, you never got into BFL last time I tried to make you

Her best album, for me, despite all the critics raised, is The Haunted Man... It's unbelievable. I don't skip a single song on it.

Also, all those things in common between her and Lana... Neil Krug, Justin Parker... I wish Lana, Natasha, Florence and Lykke did something all together. They are my favorite singers beside Björk and Jonna from iamamiwhoami. Seriously, would you imagine something between the four of them? It'd be deadly