Sign in to follow this  
FredRed

My latest Lana and Bob video!!!

I found this on YouTube. There are others in this persons profile but this is the first I have heard like this. I don't know how it's done but kind of cool. May seem gimmicky at first but if you want to float in Lana's voice give it a chance.

I know it's late but her is my latest video!! I am disappointed the lighting is washed out but I don't have the energy to do the whole thing over. Enjoy everyone.

I know it's late but her is my latest video!! I am disappointed the lighting is washed out but I don't have the energy to do the whole thing over. Enjoy everyone.

This is the first video of yours I've watched, Bob, and I've got to commend you-- this was so much fun and so interesting to watch! I can tell you're a true fan and your insights/ideas are really fascinating to hear. And how many other fans can claim that Lana joins them for their videos?  :D

Your videos are a breath of fresh air-- keep up the great work!  :gclap:

o4qjp4j.png

This is the first video of yours I've watched, Bob, and I've got to commend you-- this was so much fun and so interesting to watch! I can tell you're a true fan and your insights/ideas are really fascinating to hear. And how many other fans can claim that Lana joins them for their videos?  :D

Your videos are a breath of fresh air-- keep up the great work!  :gclap:

Thank you so much. If you get motivated you can watch some of the others. Kind of crude in YouTube terms but I try. I may do a new one soon.

I just uploaded another video. Late Sunday night, maybe not the brightest move but I was hoping to catch a little of Lana's wave. Enjoy!!!!!! (I know I screwed up saying a part of a song was from Terrence Loves You when it really comes from Honeymoon, oh well)