annedauphine

Lana @ the Vieilles Charrues 2016 July 17th

Guess who's stressed beyond belief for their first Lana concert and has already done half their luggage! 

So who's going? I'm going one day earlier so I can be as soon as possible in the earliest of the waiting line for the opening of the gates and I'm going back one day after in case there's grèves haha. I'm going to dye my hair blue and I'll have my Lana sweater and my my pussy tastes like pepsi cola tshirt and The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey, my AKA jewel case and probably UV or a mag in my bag. I don't plan on keeping AKA and The Revenge tho :creep: I won't have a phone to periscope but if anyone from here attends and wants to do a deal where like we say we're together so if one of us gets barricade middle the other can say we're with them if we're coming too late, then BY ALL MEANS please hmu! I'm so fucking stressed, I've been sick for a week, if she doesn't gets my stuff I'm setting myself on fire. I'm super sad because baby Nekfeu is playing just before her so I can't watch him but it's going to be worth it, she's scheduled from 8pm35 to 9pm55 on the scène Glenmor and it's going to be a nightmare to wait and I'm shitting myself just thinking I have to call the lady I'm supposed to stay in :defeated:

ZKcaooE.png

But I'm hoping at the gates :twirl: 

I really hope you have the opportunity to give her everything !

The gates aren't the only thing that will open bb

tumblr_n1ocbgT53h1sbnhkqo1_400.gif

Honestly even if she plays only Summertime Sadness remix x10 I will cry my eyes out and scream yas kwouine

ZKcaooE.png

It's 4pm40 and I'm going to sleep now and put an alarm clock at 1am to go wait at the entrance. I swear to god if I don't get front row

Good luck! If you see two Norwegian ladies (mother and daughter) stell them Hi from me (name's Dominik)

image.png

Can't sleep so went for a walk and passed two French guys saying LanaBoards Liao it's the first time I hear it pronounced irl. By the time I thought of talking to them yet were far I'm wayyy too shy. I slept like 1.3h since yesterday 7am so this is going to be a looooong 21h to wait

ZKcaooE.png

Can't sleep so went for a walk and passed two French guys saying LanaBoards Liao it's the first time I hear it pronounced irl. By the time I thought of talking to them yet were far I'm wayyy too shy. I slept like 1.3h since yesterday 7am so this is going to be a looooong 21h to wait

Is there a lot of people?

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

How many hours till the show and what town is it in ? 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

How many hours till the show and what town is it in ? 

around 5 hours if i'm not mistaken. and it's in the beautiful town of Carhaix, in the west of the country