annedauphine

Lana @ the Vieilles Charrues 2016 July 17th

In Switzerland she did two gigs and she did an interview. She kind of promoted there! But the sales surge won't last more than 2w. Instead of this festival tour she would have needed an extensive theater/arena tour with a lot of dates in Europe and not only in the countries you mentioned. But for that she should have to learn a lot of new songs to perform live which she clearly is not intending to do. In my opinion this festival tour was another bad decision from her and her management in a point of her career when any bad moves threaten to end her career as a major act. So far this tour didn't do any damage but didn't helped revive her flopping career either. Let's wait for Lola and SF but from what I saw so far I'm not optimistic about her reception there. 

there ain't a purpose to do an extended tour leg in Europe now since she doesn't have a very recent album to promote.

Why are you apologizing? You are one of the most dedicated fans here. The setlist is boring to any Lana fan but maybe she chose it because there are more diverse people in the crowd who don't know shit about HM or UV.

My thoughts exactly! You don't have to explain yourself to anyone Anne, traveling/concerts are pretty arduous and you're entitled to be human and grumpy after all that, fuck what others say

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

She hasn't motherfucking played SK, I'm out of data, I'm sunburned on every single millimetre of my body I've slept 3h since the last 40h and haven't ate at all the stage was the worst configuration for her I only mets stans rich enough to go to a least 3 dates kicks my jealousy higher than the universe's roof and started waiting at 4am30 for nothing as she was on the wrong side when she got down and I couldn't give her my stuff so if I do a report now it's going to be extremely bitter I'll do a full report on Monday or Tuesday but rn I'm having enormous post Lizzie depression and this trash setlist needs to be violently killed and left to rot. The guys I waited for just before door openings got selfies. Did saw her twerk and sing OTTR and that alone made it worth it but I will hate myself to the day I'll die to not have been to Montreux and Locarno. Hating my fucking guts. I need to go another date I'd pay anything. Also I prefered Montreux's look but she could have went in a trash bag I'd be in awe any way

anne... i'm sorry and im  not trying to "call you out" or something but this is literally so self loathing. you need serious help and im sorry but lanaboards and Lana del rey in general are not good for you... need to take some time to focus on your mental health and stop worrying about lizzy im honestly scared that you are going to attempth hurting yourself just because you werent able to go to another lana concert or see Serial Killer live. its crazy.

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

anne... i'm sorry and im not trying to "call you out" or something but this is literally so self loathing. you need serious help and im sorry but lanaboards and Lana del rey in general are not good for you... need to take some time to focus on your mental health and stop worrying about lizzy im honestly scared that you are going to attempth hurting yourself just because you werent able to go to another lana concert or see Serial Killer live. its crazy.

Exactly this, you're always such an enjoyable person but sometimes it worries me how into Lana you are. I mean stans will be stans but theres a line between stan and stalker and you're a little too close to it. Try taking some of the love you have for Lana and bringing it into loving yourself. It's not healthy to love a celebrity more than anyone in your life including yourself, you know. Maybe take a couple day break from Lana and everything Lana related. Trust me I did so also and it was a MAJOR relief, I hadn't felt that... free(?) in a while. Plus when you come back there might be exciting news that you can 'reward' yourself with!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

anne... i'm sorry and im  not trying to "call you out" or something but this is literally so self loathing. you need serious help and im sorry but lanaboards and Lana del rey in general are not good for you... need to take some time to focus on your mental health and stop worrying about lizzy im honestly scared that you are going to attempth hurting yourself just because you werent able to go to another lana concert or see Serial Killer live. its crazy.

Exactly this, you're always such an enjoyable person but sometimes it worries me how into Lana you are. I mean stans will be stans but theres a line between stan and stalker and you're a little too close to it. Try taking some of the love you have for Lana and bringing it into loving yourself. It's not healthy to love a celebrity more than anyone in your life including yourself, you know. Maybe take a couple day break from Lana and everything Lana related. Trust me I did so also and it was a MAJOR relief, I hadn't felt that... free(?) in a while. Plus when you come back there might be exciting news that you can 'reward' yourself with!

Thank you I really appreciate your concern but I had actually already moved on so I'm a bit confused. I regret to have to make this about myself but it's really really really not about Lana, this happens with every people I stan bc idk why but that's the way my disorders seem to work, literally the only thing to do is let me move on. I wouldn't have hurt myself this time because I'm stronger than I was but I just can't speak about it yet. I really wish I wasn't a stalker and I know how hard it is not to be but I think I'm pretty much in control of it. And it's hard because being a stan, in this case it's Lana but idk at all why it's her instead of anyone else, that triggered the best things that happened to me so when something doesn't corresponds to the idea I fantasized about it makes me really distressed and it can appear concerning from an external point of view. It's just a loop and it's all going back to normal soon, I do am trying to distance myself though thank you! Even though it's hard because drawing and making edits is the only thing I like to do haha

ZKcaooE.png

Thank you I really appreciate your concern but I had actually already moved on so I'm a bit confused. I regret to have to make this about myself but it's really really really not about Lana, this happens with every people I stan bc idk why but that's the way my disorders seem to work, literally the only thing to do is let me move on. I wouldn't have hurt myself this time because I'm stronger than I was but I just can't speak about it yet. I really wish I wasn't a stalker and I know how hard it is not to be but I think I'm pretty much in control of it. And it's hard because being a stan, in this case it's Lana but idk at all why it's her instead of anyone else, that triggered the best things that happened to me so when something doesn't corresponds to the idea I fantasized about it makes me really distressed and it can appear concerning from an external point of view. It's just a loop and it's all going back to normal soon, I do am trying to distance myself though thank you! Even though it's hard because drawing and making edits is the only thing I like to do haha

As long as you can realize what is wrong then that's what matters! It sounds like you're working hard to conquer it (and you seem to be doing well at the very least!) and you're reasons are super valid! Sorry for trying to budge in hah, but you have it under control so i'm going to let you do your thing :smile: Love you!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

You are right. She has improved a lot this tour, I think. I really hope for some changes on the setlist, cause let's face it: the crowd loves more uptempo material. Therefor she should really skip Carmen and Cola is so fucking dated. She could pull of Gods & Monsters instead. So many ppl know it cause of AHS.

at this point the only songs she should be performing off Paradise are Ride and/or Blue Velvet

BzhmW.png