annedauphine

Lana @ the Vieilles Charrues 2016 July 17th

What do you mean....she looks the same she looked at all tour stops lately???

Her hair was somewhat different

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

She hasn't motherfucking played SK, I'm out of data, I'm sunburned on every single millimetre of my body I've slept 3h since the last 40h and haven't ate at all the stage was the worst configuration for her I only mets stans rich enough to go to a least 3 dates kicks my jealousy higher than the universe's roof and started waiting at 4am30 for nothing as she was on the wrong side when she got down and I couldn't give her my stuff so if I do a report now it's going to be extremely bitter I'll do a full report on Monday or Tuesday but rn I'm having enormous post Lizzie depression and this trash setlist needs to be violently killed and left to rot. The guys I waited for just before door openings got selfies. Did saw her twerk and sing OTTR and that alone made it worth it but I will hate myself to the day I'll die to not have been to Montreux and Locarno. Hating my fucking guts. I need to go another date I'd pay anything. Also I prefered Montreux's look but she could have went in a trash bag I'd be in awe any way

ZKcaooE.png