Cashew

Lana @ TW Classic in Belgium on 9th of July, 2016.

Honestly, July is going to be a super stressful month for her since the next day after this she's set to be performing at the Park Live Festival in Russia, then couple days after that at the Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland, then so on and so on with all the dates being couple days apart. Hopefully this won't have too much of a toll on her  :ohno:

The most devastating part about this for me is the fact that if this was set couple days earlier I would have been able to go but me and my dumb ass needing to go to other places at the time I'm unable to  :icant:  :crying4:  :crying5:

Honestly, July is going to be a super stressful month for her since the next day after this she's set to be performing at the Park Live Festival in Russia, then couple days after that at the Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland, then so on and so on with all the dates being couple days apart. Hopefully this won't have too much of a toll on her  :ohno:

Lana will be fine. Touring is apart of her job description. Why do you think having a few tour dates where she performs for 1 hour would be stressful or take a toll? :bored:

Going to sleep now when wake up it'll be started :woot:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lana will be fine. Touring is apart of her job description. Why do you think having a few tour dates where she performs for 1 hour would be stressful or take a toll? :bored:

She can get "sick" with her "strange disease" again tho :troll:

8nl2OpX.png