Cashew

Lana @ TW Classic in Belgium on 9th of July, 2016.

She doesn't look sad to me, but instead very very angry + pissed off. I feel that the backup dancers were the label's inclusion (but I may be wrong), this could have had an effect on her attitude. Even so, she looked stunning and that Yayo performance was fantastic (very Lizzy-esque).

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I think it's problematic that they actually stand IN FRONT of her, while she stayed at the mic. Way for her to hide even more. And their super choreographed moves did not really fit her music.
Still, they were kind of funny.

i'm really sad that she's leaving her alternative/indie background

Because she uses background singers?!?
And pls, most of her stuff is pretty pop, maybe alternative pop, but apart from UV all of her released discography is pop music.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don't see the problem with adding backup singers/dancers, they're just there to provide something extra and hardly signifying anything about her career. Lol some of you guys read too much into things.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I am glad lana has stepped up her game.. I think she could tell she needed something else.. That being said, back up dancers wasnt it.. If they were just backup vocalists who did some dance moves.. I think that would be fine.. But its like having two different performances at once, plus I think if she's going to go with that, she needs to create a better stage setup/atmosphere. The dancing just seems like too much, to go with the rest of the stage scene and atmosphere are creating. If she had maybe a endless summer or paradise tour-like stage back ground it would be a bit better... But this seems a little tacky. 

It seems to me tacky 70's stuff has basically become the era of honeymoon.. 

I love lana so much! I think this performance was actually pretty good ! Vocally, and she did well with the dance moves from what I've seen. She also handled the shitty crowded reasonably well. I think it was a situation lana didn't foresee.. I feel like the overall mood of the show would have been better if there were more actual lana fans and not just bruce fans

Anyway a better direction I feel would be for her to just go back and invest in good stage scene/lighting effects and get some more people on instruments!! Strings PLZ..  Also be a bit more intimate with the crowd .. I think thats all she needs

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Link please, I don't remember her saying this :/

https://soundcloud.com/triple_j/lana-del-rey-talks-new-album-and-coming-back-to-australia minute 7:33

She indeed looks pissed off or sad idk

Cm8oHSSXgAAS_WF.jpg

that people were not worthy enough for the show, i mean even though the setlist was shorter. I really enjoyed how she somehow changed the show, the new style she gave to the songs, the backup dancers/singer, the choreography and her dance moves :deadbanana: :party:

mH6fLZ4.gif

I don't see the problem with adding backup singers/dancers, they're just there to provide something extra and hardly signifying anything about her career. Lol some of you guys read too much into things.

Idk, it's weird how they made her follow along with the choreography rather than let her do her own thing, it just comes off as robotic. They're styled similarly too and when they all do the same dance she doesn't give off a strong impression of being the main girl. Like they don't compliment her presence in a way? It was qt tho!

She doesn't look sad to me, but instead very very angry + pissed off. I feel that the backup dancers were the label's inclusion (but I may be wrong), this could have had an effect on her attitude. Even so, she looked stunning and that Yayo performance was fantastic (very Lizzy-esque).

She said in an interview when HM came out that she wanted to have background singers. This actually totally looks like her idea and gives the show somewhat of a tropical feel. 

she wasn't forced for anything, she said in an interview she wanted backup singers for this tour :uh:

I was honestly talking about dancing. I'm fine with backup singers, as long as they are where they need to be! (IN THE BACK) I know she wanted backup singers, but this messy dancing stuff has to go. It looks so forced and it doesn't even look like Lana was enjoying it. 

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

I was honestly talking about dancing. I'm fine with backup singers, as long as they are where they need to be! (IN THE BACK) I know she wanted backup singers, but this messy dancing stuff has to go. It looks so forced and it doesn't even look like Lana was enjoying it. 

I think she needs to go more Katy Perry, tbh. 

My internet won't let me wade through this thread can someone repost the set list please?

Lana with back up dancers/singers eugh it's so un-Lana

The setlist:

Cruel World

Cola

Blue Jeans

Born To Die

Interlude (full of facts about space)

Honeymoon

High By The Beach

Freak

Carmen

Lolita

Ultraviolence

Yayo

Video Games

Off To The Races

it won't go anywhere, they probably have a contract and are gonna stay for the rest of the tour, and if she looked like that it was probably because of the shitty audience's response

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif