Cashew

Lana @ TW Classic in Belgium on 9th of July, 2016.

i'm really sad that she's leaving her alternative/indie background

Lizzie Grant was alternative/indie, not Lana Del Rey lmao, and her having these weird 70s girl band dancers while singing songs like Lolita is edgier than any Ashley Frangipaned stuff out there rn

I honestly feel like lana can't win with some of you people. Just last month or whenever her last performance was you guys were bitching about how boring it is that she does the same old thing. "She doesn't even try!" "I hate her!" "She's lazy!" Now that she is actually experimenting with something you guys have a problem with it.

I honestly feel like lana can't win with some of you people. Just last month or whenever her last performance was you guys were bitching about how boring it is that she does the same old thing. "She doesn't even try!" "I hate her!" "She's lazy!" Now that she is actually experimenting with something you guys have a problem with it.

See, I complained last time and with the changes she made now, I am super fine. It was just the wrong audience and she needs more practicing with them. The show was really good

I think you'll find that this seems to always be the case :(

To everyone's who supports the backup dancers/singers: wyd...

I'm not trying to be a hater, I love everything Lana does but just not this time  :(

It just doesn't feel right, I thought Lana being the only one on stage was her special thing, in fact I dare say it's the only thing that kept her live shows afloat, I dare say that's what kept her afloat, the fact she got all that backlash because of her weird performances at the beginning and still remained true to herself and didn't use lip syncing made her unlike other artist, if she's just going to stand there and do some dance moves that look straight out of a Twaimz video what's the point? If she seemed fine while doing it it would be a different thing but she just doesn't look happy tbh. I don't feel ok with this, she doesn't feel ok with this, it's not ok guys! my mother stan instinct tells me so  :teehee:  :defeated:

Like someone said above the dance moves look robotic and awkard as fuck, it's so unLana, if she wanted choreographies she should have done them on her own, like all those ICONIC MOMENTS she had on her own, the slutdrops, the cute, sexy little things she did... It conected her with the audience, now I just feel her as stiff as the media claimed her to be.

Good sis doesn't need backup, she should have stayed the star of her shows, we all now her voice isn't the strongest and her songs are not very danceable per se, the backrground people are just stealing the show, I just hope this looks better tomorrow  :noparty: like I don't want to over react or anything, she seemed to work on this, the new instrumentals, the choreography... it could be just a bad crowd and her being nervous about it, I pray it is :pray:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Yeah I think the thing to keep from this show is how stellar the vocals were, I normally really really don't listen to live versions but I'm probably going to keep a few of those because High By The Beach alone left me bald. She's really working hard, bless her

ZKcaooE.png

Of course the one time Lana puts a great amount of effort into the show, sings really well, has backup singers and choreography, she ends up getting a terrible crowd

I'm glad she decided to switch it up though.

Nothing scares me anymore.

The real reason the show didn't land was because it was filled with old white men over 55 who were just there for bruce 

I hope the crowd is full of twinks more energic tomorrow

VtwNbgB.jpg

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif