Cashew

Lana @ TW Classic in Belgium on 9th of July, 2016.

the good sis couldn't mention bruce's name with that audience :oprah3:

In the periscopes I saw she mentioned wanting to see Bruce's show on two separate occasions (?)  in her audience banter. So she did mention him. So American might have been an interesting choice.

Anything that breaks down her inhibitions and makes her more comfortable and varied in her performances on stage is great in my book. So if the backups work for that I'm fine. I'm also hoping that they take on more non-trivial backup singing, because I think, as @@Flipflopfan suggested, some of her songs really need it (e.g., TBD, 24). Hopefully, we'll hear more of them at Montreux, where singing a vocal line to an album background stem (?) is not going to be a palatable option.

She just needs to do this again, but with an audience that actually wants to see her. IMO, this is why she should do normal concerts instead of festivals, you can tell the crowd not being there for her totally effected her performance, and it's sad because it was something NEW. I'm seeing her in Chicago later this month and would die to see her dancing/playing guitar/etc. Hope she doesn't let this stop her because the crowd wasn't into her. 

Why are the backup singers/dancers IN FRONT of her? It makes it so hard for us to focus on her.....

But poor baby, I feel so bad that the crowd wasn't into it..... this is what happens when you only do festivals, people are just waiting for other artists to perform

FzytWEW.png

I'm late to the party but still very slayed!!! back up dancers/singers??? ottr live??? yayo live?? lana playing guitar???? it's 2012 me's wet DREAM

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I've made two covers if anyone wants to make a live album when we get HQ audios :creep: (Please I need this)

2urknc4.pngjafafo.png

Loved the second one! I would love to see how it looks with the original Phil font. I heard some HQ recording but some of the song songs are not HQ, I thought about mastering them but this fan base is so ungrateful that I won't put any effort in sharing stuff anymore.

Yeah Katy Perry. Even with the loads of hate she gets, she is such a strong person and keeps doing her shtick. 

god, please don't. We don't need more cheesy pop song and specially from Lana. I prefer she quits doing music than going in a Katy Perry style. 

god, please don't. We don't need more cheesy pop song and specially from Lana. I prefer she quits doing music than going in a Katy Perry style. 

No I was writing about the work ethics. You shouldnt really use counter-transference t/from your audience even if they were the worst in the world. If you look pissed the whole set, you will piss the few fans in the audience and definitely not prove the haters they are wrong. 

why is everyone complaining about the crowd? Did they have done something to her?

I think I heard people booing.. The crowd just didn't clap much....multiple people said on twitter they were falling asleep and said they were just there for bruce .. My guess is she only a small number of fans in the crowd compared to older men who just cared about seeing bruce Springsteen

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I think I heard people booing.. The crowd just didn't clap much....multiple people said on twitter they were falling asleep and said they were just there for bruce .. My guess is she only a small number of fans in the crowd compared to older men who just cared about seeing bruce Springsteen

That's really sad, I mean, I didn't liked the show either, but gosh, be respectful!

since she can do choreo, i guess she can do MTWBT now :creep:

but mess at the UV snub again, but i can understand that this time.

short performing time limit and she f**king dance and perform YAYO live w/ guitar!!!

and i wish the "backup" dancers were really dancing behind her but not in front of her.

sometimes, she sounded off due to the choreo... would need to practice more on that too. 

but anyway, i love how she still tries to spice things up while performing a 2 year old setlist

giphy.gif

She did a show in Poland which was a festival a few weeks ago and it went great. She's done Coachella as well. Festivals aren't the problem it's the crowd. I hope she does the dancers/singers and plays guitar for the next show. Everything was so good and I'm so glad Lana changed it up a bit.