WhiteHydrangea

Lana @ Moon & Stars Festival in Switzerland | July 15th

The bald guy is her bodyguard I think

We did not talk for long. My brain couldnt handle her presence anyway, so I couldnt think of actual interesting stuff to ask. I basically said how much I love the show and that her singing Salvatore was just really cute. She apparently wasnt sure if it was good, judging by her reaction and what she said.

I then told her that Honeymoon is one of my favorite songs when she signed my lyric book (she did it on the Honeymoon page)

Then we took a picture and that was it. She then went to some other fans

I'm so jealous omg.. What did u write on the letter u gave to her? And 1 last question.. where did u have to wait in order to see her? was it right after the concert ended somewhere or? U say doors opened, which ones? :D

Oh shit. Don't tell her stuff like that. It will just encourage her to write more shitty, six minute songs where nothing really happens and sends us to a coma. Nooooo!!!!

18hsxe.gif

On a positive side of things: glad you met her. this is a very special moment

Whats so bad about liking Huntymoon?

Not everything needs to be a bop to be amazing.

I'm so jealous omg.. What did u write on the letter u gave to her? And 1 last question.. where did u have to wait in order to see her? was it right after the concert ended somewhere or? U say doors opened, which ones? :D

It was during the show, she came down the stairs during the Ultraviolence bridge. But she did not come down after OTTR. I suppose she changed it cuz the VIP exit was just behind the stage and she didnt wanna get stalked, and so she had the time to leave while her band played the OTTR outro.

Idk anymore what I all wrote in the letted. Smth along the lines that I love the show, Honeymoon is my favorite album, shes my favorite artist and that I cant wait to see her again when she tours next.

image.png

Ups i posted some stuff in the wrong thread, Im a flop

Here is what I posted in the Montreux thread:

So the mood while waiting was horrible. So many obnoxious people & when the doors finally opened, some securities stopped me like wtf? some girls actually fell down because the security threw her down. They didnt even have a reason…

But the concert was lit. Lana looked so happy. And she even took a pic with me and said she remembered me.

It will be an unforgettable night

WOW, what memories you will have. I'm happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg white dress again :crying: !!! Why God Why ?!?!

Lana, my love I know you've got an Angel Complex but do you really need to rub that halo in our face?! Lana puhleez stahp with the white dresses for the sake of our flower crowns and wear something colourful next time!! #BanTheWhiteDresses

But you know at least she looks beautiful. I remember there were times on the Endless Summer tour where there were days she looked frumpy. I prefer her in white looking all together then what it was before.

Ups i posted some stuff in the wrong thread, Im a flop

Here is what I posted in the Montreux thread:

So the mood while waiting was horrible. So many obnoxious people & when the doors finally opened, some securities stopped me like wtf? some girls actually fell down because the security threw her down. They didnt even have a reason…

But the concert was lit. Lana looked so happy. And she even took a pic with me and said she remembered me.

It will be an unforgettable night

Yay you met her! That is so awesome!

The bald guy is her bodyguard I think

We did not talk for long. My brain couldnt handle her presence anyway, so I couldnt think of actual interesting stuff to ask. I basically said how much I love the show and that her singing Salvatore was just really cute. She apparently wasnt sure if it was good, judging by her reaction and what she said.

I then told her that Honeymoon is one of my favorite songs when she signed my lyric book (she did it on the Honeymoon page)

Then we took a picture and that was it. She then went to some other fans

I'm glad she had a bodyguard.

You got to meet her. Lucky you and thanks for the picture!

If someone finds a complete vide of this night's Ultraviolence performance, please notify me

Look, it's you! The video was recorded behind you, the guy recorded all of your talking with Lana, you're lucky :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nab_KJ-Sk2M

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif