PlaceboHoliday

Lana @ Rockwave Festival // July 19th

Sooo btw, apparently Lana also didnt give away her flower crown. The crazy fans who have it now basically pulled it away and stole it from Lana.

I think so too. I was front row and the guy in the instagram photo (the greek, not the spanish) was the 4rth person on my right sight so I couldn't see... But I saw Lana's face moments after and she looked TOTALLY freaked out, trying to fix her hair. So what I suppose it happened is that the greek person tried to pull it away from her, or he touched her and it fall, Lana left, went to the other side to meet the Spanish fan who's been following her on many dates of the tour, and she gave the other piece to him. After that, she took only one photo with a greek guy next to the Spanish guy and she went back to the stage as quick as possible and she never went down again... Really sad for the rest of us :(  This happened at the end of Ultraviolence, and after OTTR she said goodbye, waved to the Norwegian fan (that tweeted the thing about Lana's hair) and left the stage. The band stayed playing the outro about 5' minutes and it was really weird. It certainly was a shitshow  :facepalm:

@@PlaceboHoliday any idea of how many people attended this concert? Is she getting good turn out at her other dates too? 

Warsaw - 20k

Rotselaar - idk

Moscow - a little more than 5k

Montreux - ~5k (indoor venue just for her; sold out)

Locarno - ~8k

Carhaix - 10k

Malakasa - 15k

Larvotto - ~1k (small venue + benefit show full of billionaires)