PlaceboHoliday

Lana @ Outside Lands Festival // August 7th

Outside-Lands-2016-Poster.jpg

A bike valet, wine tasting tent, and local organic food vendors are just a couple of signs that you’re in San Francisco at Outside Lands. The quirky and wonderful Golden Gate Park hosts a wide range of acts and has quickly grown into a highlight of the San Fran summer. Bring a hoodie with you. Just because it’s August doesn’t mean that the fog won’t join the party.

Lana Del Rey

Sun, Aug 7th, 8:25 Pm - 9:35 Pm

Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival 2016

Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA, US

Ticket price is $145-$355

Edited by PlaceboHoliday

"Post reserved for after show updates" but why?????

Check the posts for example from the Rockwave show http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/7683-lana-rockwave-festival-july-19th/

once you go to the thread (after the show or in the future) you can see a summary of what happened in the show plus quick access to videos

-----

simply to keep the show section more organized

on her website it says she's performing at outside lands on August 7th. is it wrong?

also on outside lands website it says she's performing on August 7th from 8:25-9:35

I'll check it now, maybe they updated cause I checked this in July and copy pasted the info

They must have changed the lineup within the last days, since what I posted last time was by copy-paste from the main site

I'll edit it now

The 3-day festival will be livestreamed on AOL.com and will feature performances from the hottest artists like LCD Soundsystem, J. Cole, Zedd, Lana Del Rey, Ryan Adams and the Shining, and notable acts like Air, Halsey, Grimes, Chance the Rapper, Beach House and Brandi Carlile.

SOMEBODY PLEASE RECORD THIS! I have no idea how to and I'll be working so I won't be able to watch

EDIT:

Lana's name is not appearing on the list of streaming artists
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/08/05/outside-lands-music-festival-2016-live-stream-schedule-on-aol-c/21445858/

god what is her problem with her not wanting to be recorded ever it's not as if she's gonna make any more money out of this tour since she won't release a live dvd and the "tour" will be over in a few dates. The Poolside Chateau Marmont Videos are awful when it comes to her voice but they're still up everywhere and then she won't even approve of some lacky live streams. she starts to behave like uv lana all over again.

i76mrxw.png 

Why should she give it away for free???

Kids think they should just be able to steal anything I guess.

Patience is a virtue...eventually live shows will be released officially.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

:toofunny: would you mind to explain why this is "stealing"?

image.png

god what is her problem with her not wanting to be recorded ever it's not as if she's gonna make any more money out of this tour since she won't release a live dvd and the "tour" will be over in a few dates. The Poolside Chateau Marmont Videos are awful when it comes to her voice but they're still up everywhere and then she won't even approve of some lacky live streams. she starts to behave like uv lana all over again.

With things she changes for the better like a better live performance in general, she makes horrible decisions that take her two steps back like performing mostly BTD tunes and not allowing streaming.

Dear Lana, when you mostly perform old material, let us be able to stream since we don't drive to other countries or throughout the country just to hear you sing Born To Die for the fourthmillion time.

We can forget about televized performances for the next album. 

:toofunny: would you mind to explain why this is "stealing"?

he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about, like 99,99 % of the time on here, that's why I put him on ignore. He still thinks it's the 1960's and I am only misfortuned to read his posts when some of you quote him

I literally don't know which paragraph is the most delusional/cringeworthy one.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Really disappointed, but if she doesn't feel comfortable with it, for whatever reason, it is what it is.

The truth of the matter is,as Graham stated, pro-shot shows can sometimes be owned by third parties and therefore can sometimes be released outside of Lana's label. IDK if it will happen with this show in particular or any show at all for that matter. Especially while she's on Interscope

Honestly we'd be more likely to geta professional relase of her performance in Montreux. TONS of release this and it's a pretty big deal tbh. Really praying because it's our best best at this point.