guardian

twenty one pilots

11 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

NEW ALBUM - SCALED AND ICY 

11 TRACKS

SHY AWAY - LEAD SINGLE 

OUT MAY 21

:omg: I'm so excited for this!! If Lana is really keeping her word about June 1st, this summer is gonna be incredible :cryney2:

18 hours ago, CBCL said:

Are there any Blurryface outtakes 

we have no unreleased from BF, self titled or Vessel, we have the RAB scraps that tyler released on the USBs and thats about it besides their earlier music

heres my website https://top21p.wixsite.com/toparchives

1 hour ago, Dyl said:

So do we think Clancy is really dead tho or is Dema just trolling us? 

I don’t follow that storyline much since I’m too old and busy to do the scavenger hunts but Tyler had mentioned he wanted some sort of “in between record” of the world building he’s been doing so likely Dema is trolling  us into thinking that Clancy is dead and that the band is willfully putting out this more colorful and playful record :illuminataylor:

19 hours ago, TRENCH said:

I don’t follow that storyline much since I’m too old and busy to do the scavenger hunts but Tyler had mentioned he wanted some sort of “in between record” of the world building he’s been doing so likely Dema is trolling  us into thinking that Clancy is dead and that the band is willfully putting out this more colorful and playful record :illuminataylor:

Yeah Dema is definitely trolling I mean *they’re* the sponsors/hosts of the livestream and it’s already been said the album is propaganda so I’m ready for this livestream I think it’ll be pretty wild. Nico and the Niners is about to happen lol. I have a feeling they have another album planned for release not long after this one. 

2 hours ago, Dyl said:

Yeah Dema is definitely trolling I mean *they’re* the sponsors/hosts of the livestream and it’s already been said the album is propaganda so I’m ready for this livestream I think it’ll be pretty wild. Nico and the Niners is about to happen lol. I have a feeling they have another album planned for release not long after this one. 

if the following album comes not long after this one to advance the storyline, it could break their 3 year period between each album :excited:

10 hours ago, TRENCH said:

if the following album comes not long after this one to advance the storyline, it could break their 3 year period between each album :excited:

I really don’t see them waiting so long to release again, especially with a lot of artists doing similar stuff. Taylor is pumping out stuff like crazy and Lana is allegedly releasing again soon, not that she sticks to dates. But yeah I could totally see this being their escape from Dema and then obvi the next album will be fresh ideas and probably have less to do with Dema since they’re out. They won’t be forced to make this propaganda music so they’ll have their own album again but I have no idea what direction they’ll take after Dema. Will definitely be fun to find out, they don’t ever make anything boring. 

Ι'm not a hardcore fan or anything but I really liked Trench as a whole album and their previous work as well . After listening to the new single I have no idea how the album is going to sound though it just got me a little underwhelmed :crai:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Ok so damn…. Good Day is such a fun opener I really…. Feel my saturation….. LEAVING ME SLOOOWLY:beyonce:

but then I got to The Outside and just… had an exPERIENCE. I like this album a lot, I’m a happy camper. 

I love it! I think too early to decide where it ranks, since I didn't exactly like Blurryface on first listen but it flew to #1 in a few months, and didn't even like Trench that much despite loving it now. (also, I never liked Self Titled much sorry, but Vessel will always be so special to me, even if I might prefer their current style (? not sure yet), just because I heard it first and there's nothing that compares to that style)

My favourite on Scaled & Icy is Redecorate (like WOW), but Good Day, The Outside, Never Take It and No Chances are also great on first listen, even better than the 3 that were already out.