guardian

twenty one pilots

omg the reviews the album is getting are so negative. I don't care though I needed a "happy" album from them, regardless of the DEMA lore or how "formulaic" the song structures are. I also love the Billy Joel inspiration that shows up through the album 

18 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I found this on my hard drive and thought I'd share. It's a demo version of Screen :)

https://dbree.org/v/60ac73

ok period thank u for this 

On 11/19/2021 at 6:53 PM, tt1pdvinyl said:

wait why was there so much TRENCH slander here when it was released it's literally their best album

no idea but looking back, TRENCH is literally their magnum opus. The fans that discovered them during the Vessel era are stuck in that 2013 synth nostalgia and they need to move on (thus end to dislike trench and HATE scaled&icy). Vessel album has amazing lyrics and melodies but the production is hard to listen now 

2 hours ago, TRENCH said:

no idea but looking back, TRENCH is literally their magnum opus. The fans that discovered them during the Vessel era are stuck in that 2013 synth nostalgia and they need to move on (thus end to dislike trench and HATE scaled&icy). Vessel album has amazing lyrics and melodies but the production is hard to listen now 

Trench is still my least favourite record, and I'm an OG fan. But I LOVE scaled and icy so 

j14CYJi.png

On 2/15/2022 at 2:34 PM, tt1pdvinyl said:

i just realized im still mad at Tyler and everyone else working for the band for never releasing a live album during the TRENCH era.....

lol or the fact that the Blurryface Live album is a vinyl exclusive selling for $500+ on ebay and mercari, and you have to scour the internet to find a digital copy of it

On 2/17/2022 at 3:18 PM, WhiteHydrangea said:

I think Trench is their most cohesive album, but Twenty One Pilots (album) is their more creative one (production wise)

:true: x2

TRENCH is def their magnum opus. Only now has Blurryface started to show age in production for me, but its still a good album that helped me trough alot. The lyrics & production for BF may not be amazing but the melodies, and as a story, it does its job

On 2/7/2024 at 7:38 AM, running said:

WAKE UP CLIKKIES WAKE UP NEW RUMOR AROUND

i literally heard Pearl Jam's new song debut on the radio this morning so this means we are back :angie: