PlaceboHoliday

Lana @ The Ohana Fest // August 28th

Maybe Jeff Bridges will show up for Ryan and stay for Lana

Imagine a picture of Lana with the Dude

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

this will rather be a short set. I hope she ditches Cola and Carmen for two Honeymoon songs like MTWBT or Salvatore, but that ain't gonna happen  :toofunny:

As much as I love Cola live I absolutely agree on this.. honeymoon needs some love on stage

Although I would die for more ultraviolence (PWYC, Sad Girl, MPG, SOC), I need to hear her live vocals.

How big is this show as in like importance comparing to Lollapalooza

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

how many more hours until queenie goes on stage?

7 Hours and 28 mins

How big is this show as in like importance comparing to Lollapalooza

I don't think it's as big but it might be special to Lana since she posted about it weeks ago and she mentioned being honored to perform next to some acts

7 Hours and 28 mins

I don't think it's as big but it might be special to Lana since she posted about it weeks ago and she mentioned being honored to perform next to some acts

7 hours? What?

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

7 hours? What?

I'm using Dana Point local time

The Current Time in

Dana Point, California is:

Sunday

8/28/2016

12:43 PM

PDT

Dana Point, California

is in the

Pacific Time Zone

So I guess it's 7 hours and 12 mins later unless it's a different time zone in which I hope you enlighten me if so

I don't have the courage to stay up but I'm SO happy for everyone that's going, the stage looks insanely beautiful and imagining Lana about to perform on the beach and Cat Power around gives me actual chills, I'm gonna pray before I sleep that the good sisters take a pic together please invoke Lord's love for me :pray2:

ZKcaooE.png

I'm there. I waited in line since midnight and flew from Montréal. I was #2 in one of the 8 lines. Apparently, the tallest girl in school is not the fastest runner anymore (it felt like she was at the Olympics when they opened the gates) and it's not because she was wearing a dress this time. Ended up being third row. I gave up after 45 minutes, now I'm laying on the grass enjoying the other shows with a beer. I'm gonna eat overpriced junk food soon, I'm excited! It's hot and sunny and there's a cool ocean breeze. I bought a big bottle of water for my friend who scored front row and a security guard gave it to him. We were not allowed to bring water and people will pass out before risking having their spot stolen. I'm serene. No selfie but I'm free ;)

P.s. It's a very small festival and even if I'm not front row, the view is amazing from afar!

Bye là!