AKASAKA SAWAYAMA

SKOTT

It's been a while since anyone's updated this thread so I thought I would. Skott is an amazing artist and honestly deserves more recognition. She's had three new songs out and two features since this thread was updated and they are all so good! I'll link them below:

She also has a new song called coming out this Friday (Jan. 12)!

new EP "stay off my mind" out tomorrow, it's amazing. super 60s vibes. like a lovechild of born to die and lust for life.

and i'm gonna (sorta) leak a song from it rn and i want ALL of you to listen to it.  (it's out in new zealand and stuff but no one cares enough about her to rip it lmao) (also it's lq, HQ coming out tonight)

listen to this fucking SONG IT'S SO GOOD  :bop:  :bop:  :bop:  :bop:

X----into me, into you----X

new EP "stay off my mind" out tomorrow, it's amazing. super 60s vibes. like a lovechild of born to die and lust for life.

and i'm gonna (sorta) leak a song from it rn and i want ALL of you to listen to it.  (it's out in new zealand and stuff but no one cares enough about her to rip it lmao)

listen to this fucking SONG IT'S SO GOOD  :bop:  :bop:  :bop:  :bop:

leak the whole ep at this point i wanna listen  :crossed:

and i'm gonna (sorta) leak a song from it rn and i want ALL of you to listen to it. (it's out in new zealand and stuff but no one cares enough about her to rip it lmao) (also it's lq, HQ coming out tonight)

listen to this fucking SONG IT'S SO GOOD :bop: :bop: :bop: :bop:

omg bitch. bless you

This vibe sounds so good!

it's out in the UK now and if you're feeling bad, you can find the whole EP on google in all qualities now  :creep:

AND YES, this vibe is like a happy sexy dark paradise, i want all lana fans to hear it

STAY OFF MY MIND OUT NOW

Every song is amazing. Melodies, instrumentals, vocal register, all off the chart. Lyrics are kinda hard to understand, but that's Skott for ya. 

Stay Off My Mind is adorable and all 60s-like. High notes like crazy, 4 tempo changes. 

In The Mood is groovy as fuck. 

Russian Soul is ethereal. BEATS.  

This Vibe is transcendent. 

if you're not listening to Skott yet, what are you doing.