Cashew

Poppy

16 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

Poppy just used "Play Destroy" in her newest Instagram story, I don't think it's a coincidence :illumarina:

Reveal hidden contents

86XWJ52.jpg

Yeah, seems like Poppy saw what Grimes thought of her now that Titanic Sinclair is out of the picture. Maybe Poppy already reach out to Grimes to make amends, I believe she is that kind of person.

It's pretty obvious to all her fans (and Grimes fans) that Titanic was toxic as fuck to both Poppy and her collaborators.

I wonder if this means that we will get We Appreciate Power with Poppy released in some way.

For one, I would die for a joint project with strong electronic alternative sounds with heavy guitars and drums.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The song is so good fuck 

Also pretty dark. 

Ptw

Do you think it's about an eating disorder? I could be taking it too literally but either way I hope she is okay, happy and healthy. Even if her career is thriving, she might not be personally and we have to remember that. 

I’m still not over this song it’s so good! Can’t wait for the studio version. I feel like she’s never opened up like this in such a real way makes u reflect on all the stuff that’s happened with her over the past era. I hope she’s ok. 

She's taking too long to announce the single release date ugh, this song is SO GOOD

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, D3vilboy said:

I wonder if the new song is another titanic reject, I guess we’ll see if Zakk or Chris are on the credits

I'm curious as well becuase there's the japanese line that is very typical to her Titanic songs, if there is no Titanic credit then we are safe to assume that the japanese lyrics are Poppy's ideas and not Titanic's

39 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

I'm curious as well becuase there's the japanese line that is very typical to her Titanic songs, if there is no Titanic credit then we are safe to assume that the japanese lyrics are Poppy's ideas and not Titanic's

Is it safe to assume? All of the IDM songs are missing Titanic credits even though Titanic tweeted Bleep Bloop lyrics and Poppy said there was 5 outtakes from ID sessions, which we can assume is If It Bleeds, Khaos 4, Bleep Bloop, and Dont Ask. The only one that didn’t make the deluxe is ID’s Original title track Photograph that Chris Greatti confirmed. Maybe they reached an agreement behind the scenes or this is another Play Destory credit stealing situation. 

53 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

Is it safe to assume? All of the IDM songs are missing Titanic credits even though Titanic tweeted Bleep Bloop lyrics and Poppy said there was 5 outtakes from ID sessions, which we can assume is If It Bleeds, Khaos 4, Bleep Bloop, and Dont Ask. The only one that didn’t make the deluxe is ID’s Original title track Photograph that Chris Greatti confirmed. Maybe they reached an agreement behind the scenes or this is another Play Destory credit stealing situation. 

where was this confirmed?