Cashew

Poppy

28 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

where was this confirmed?

Looks like i was wrong. Sorry. It was actually Sam Palombo, her and Blame Candy’s drummer. There was an actual dm with him talking about bc and photograph that’s been floating around but i’m searching for it now. If anyone has the original tweet Id deeply appreciate it but I vaguely remember it being “New @poppy album.. ?” image0.png

and here Poppy is teasing ID starting with the letter Pimage0.jpg

10 hours ago, D3vilboy said:

Looks like i was wrong. Sorry. It was actually Sam Palombo, her and Blame Candy’s drummer. There was an actual dm with him talking about bc and photograph that’s been floating around but i’m searching for it now. If anyone has the original tweet Id deeply appreciate it but I vaguely remember it being “New @poppy album.. ?” image0.png

and here Poppy is teasing ID starting with the letter Pimage0.jpg

11 hours ago, D3vilboy said:

Is it safe to assume? All of the IDM songs are missing Titanic credits even though Titanic tweeted Bleep Bloop lyrics and Poppy said there was 5 outtakes from ID sessions, which we can assume is If It Bleeds, Khaos 4, Bleep Bloop, and Dont Ask. The only one that didn’t make the deluxe is ID’s Original title track Photograph that Chris Greatti confirmed. Maybe they reached an agreement behind the scenes or this is another Play Destory credit stealing situation. 

Wow, didn't know about this, thanks for the info, I'm very curious! I hope more ID outtakes leak or get released

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

Not her too :crossed:

Omg, hello Grimes

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

does anyone have some sort of masterpost for all Poppy unreleased songs in HQ? she seems to have alot from the Bubblebath era because it seems like it was originally supposed to be a full album but was cut down to an ep for some reason. But I can only find stuff on YT in subpar quality.

and can anyone make like a list of all the outtakes with what era they were from? her wiki doesnt seem to have that like others do and I wanna put Bubblebath outtakes together into a whole album because I havent listened to that EP in like a year so itd be cool to relisten to it extended and having songs on it that are new (to me) on it.

does anyone have a hq rip of the eat performance xx

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

She kinda losing the hype, she should release Eat asap

6 hours ago, LanaDelEye said:

Anyone seeing her on her virtual concert? "The Last Disagreement" on April 24th

i wish but it would start at 6am in my country and theres no rewatch afterwards

I wonder if she's releasing "Eat" around the show date

She went off! The autotune, the screaming... give us everything

On 4/7/2021 at 7:47 PM, LanaDelEye said:

Anyone seeing her on her virtual concert? "The Last Disagreement" on April 24th

I really wish I could but I'll probably have to work while it's going on :wipe: Idk why they can't have a replay option

28 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

I sorta had the idea of starting a topic for Titanic's new gf since she confirmed new music is coming but :toofunny:

*new victim 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Who's the Mars Argo 3.0 now?