Cashew

Poppy

Wait what, people already have it? 

Could someone give us more info about the songs? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I don't get why she couldn't just titled it "EAT - EP" but whatever... 

The songs are really good, we are eating well 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I AM OBSESSEDDDD I live for the heavy electronic production and autotuned vocals :defeated: 

I immediately bought the cassette, the marbled effect looks so pretty. I would love to see a purple/white marbled vinyl to go with it but we probably won't be getting one 

i'm convinced she will never release bad music. she hits every single time. i remember a time when people said she would flop without titanic  :oprah3:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

The way this is my favorite release of the year so far :defeated:

12 hours ago, lovesick said:

why does it have that "nxt soundtrack" subtitle tho... isn't it just a show that she's performing on? what's the point

Apparently all/most of the songs will be used during the next shows (Or whatever a nxt is)

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

if this means these songs are only for nxt and won't even be a part of the new album.... imagine what is still yet to come??? we'll be so well fed

also, have yall noticed that poppy is credited as the only producer of the EP? she really is THAT bitch... god she has evolved so much since 2016 i'm so prooooud

The EP gets better with every listen.

Hopefully the next album is more electronic though 

I love her work ethic 

She really knows how to make her fans happy with new music. 

Other artists should learn. 

16 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

She really knows how to make her fans happy with new music. 

I meannnn I browse her subreddit and there's been a lot of mixed opinions about it

https://www.reddit.com/r/that_Poppy/comments/o4rr3p/does_anyone_else_not_care_for_eat/

Anyways the teasers she posted look so dope I'm so excited :excited:

On 6/24/2021 at 2:31 PM, White Hot Forever said:

I meannnn I browse her subreddit and there's been a lot of mixed opinions about it

https://www.reddit.com/r/that_Poppy/comments/o4rr3p/does_anyone_else_not_care_for_eat/

Anyways the teasers she posted look so dope I'm so excited :excited:

As much as I loved "EAT" EP, I think it lacked so variety and pop hooks that many people really loved of ID