Cashew

Poppy

I really dig so mean! My favorite of the three singles is still her, but the MV for so mean is cute. 

also I’m so excited to see her October 2nd :party: haven’t seen her live since the poppy.computer tour 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 hour ago, SOPHIE said:

where is it? Is it out on NZ? Also, there has been a review already rating it 7.5. Excited :party:

It's a worldwide release. 

It hasn't leaked yet but many people already got their copies. 

So far all the profesional reviews and fans comments have been favorable 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

In her Spotify playlist "Poppy's Complete Collection", the only songs from pre- I Disagree that she includes are Scary Mask and X... Interesting!

RIP Voicemail and Choke ? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Flux is solid! Maybe it could be my favorite project of her after a few more listens but I find it hard considering how perfect ID was 

Flux is so good so far! Its not as good as I Disagree (its pretty difficult to top that absolute masterpiece) but I’m really enjoying this project

I will definitely be listening every day! I think I like half of it the same as I Disagree, but it's also a shorter album so I can't really say. Lesson the Damage  Flux and Her are my favourites. The end half of Never Find My Place is amazing too.

I reaaallly dont like the last couple of tracks. But the first like, 2/3 of it is pretty good. Was kinda disappointed in this album tho, i would even say EAT is better

On 9/25/2021 at 8:19 AM, Ultra Violet said:

I will definitely be listening every day! I think I like half of it the same as I Disagree, but it's also a shorter album so I can't really say. Lesson the Damage  Flux and Her are my favourites. The end half of Never Find My Place is amazing too.

How did I not see Hysteria and On The Level as the best on first listen? 

These two are the ones I've actually had on repeat. Honestly they are some of her best songs. On The Level goes back to the old poppy style (which is nice but I still give more support to Mars when it comes to that....), and Hysteria is so gorgeous and really hits hard.