Cashew

Poppy

She's been very active on social media lately, is she teasing something? 

I'm so here for it. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

31 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

New Song! 

it gives...

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

The production is all i ever wanted after "I Disagree"

A bop! 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

ok this is a bit old and nobody probably cares but i just discovered it so i thought id share: 

basically most people will know the whole poppy titanic thing so im not gonna explain but in October titanic  released an album; boo corny *tomato, tomato* but he’s still talking about her.. he literally made a threat to poppy on the song “Puppet”;

“She can keep all of my possessions
She stole from our old home
She can keep my cat and keep **** too
And keep guessing why she's alone
She'd be wise to avoid Detroit
And Texas too, at that
'Cause some friends of mine ain't happy
And they all can smell a rat”

literally sounds like school shooter vibes :/ 

also she broke up with ghost mane (unfollowed, removed all pics together- also confirm by ghostmane on discord )  and it seems like she’s doing better - he also was known to be abusive from multiple accounts; fucking underage girls on tour, treating women like shit etc.

I’m curious if her next record will delve into that experience or maybe they ended on good terms..? I hope she’s okay though finding that titanic quote reminded me of all she’s been through and it’s a lot

On 1/12/2022 at 1:02 PM, princessdollie said:

ok this is a bit old and nobody probably cares but i just discovered it so i thought id share: 

basically most people will know the whole poppy titanic thing so im not gonna explain but in October titanic  released an album; boo corny *tomato, tomato* but he’s still talking about her.. he literally made a threat to poppy on the song “Puppet”;

“She can keep all of my possessions
She stole from our old home
She can keep my cat and keep **** too
And keep guessing why she's alone
She'd be wise to avoid Detroit
And Texas too, at that
'Cause some friends of mine ain't happy
And they all can smell a rat”

literally sounds like school shooter vibes :/ 

also she broke up with ghost mane (unfollowed, removed all pics together- also confirm by ghostmane on discord )  and it seems like she’s doing better - he also was known to be abusive from multiple accounts; fucking underage girls on tour, treating women like shit etc.

I’m curious if her next record will delve into that experience or maybe they ended on good terms..? I hope she’s okay though finding that titanic quote reminded me of all she’s been through and it’s a lot

I was going to say something about the apparent stolen cat too! It seems like the most blatantly aggressive move towards him poppy could make, releasing a song about titanics cat, with the image being a mosaic of the cats face :oic2: 

It's kinda funny and kinda scary, cause I get the feeling the worst between them might not even be over. 

I also heard her and ghostemane broke up and that it was really a terrible relationship, despite fans stanning them so hard. This is why I can never be one of those fans saying "dream couple, they're so perfect, I wanna be like them". People did it for halsey and geazy but I saw right through that. It was clearly toxic from the beginning.

I doubt the relationship ended well, but I hope it at least doesn't have such a big impact as titanic.  Like I just hope this one doesn't hang over her for so long.

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

She has a terrible track record with the men she hangs with lmao: (out of order)

Cyr

Titanic

Josh Moran or whoever tf that douche was

Ghosteman

Sam Pepper

And what's wrong with Josh Moran lol.. Poppy and Titanic were the ones who falsely accused him to distract from the Mars lawsuit which was going on at the time :eek:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

And what's wrong with Josh Moran lol.. Poppy and Titanic were the ones who falsely accused him to distract from the Mars lawsuit which was going on at the time :eek:

Oh, I just assumed he was a mess, not bad like the others, but a dudebro-esque person (I'm being semi facetious with the naming). But I agree the namedrop in the lawsuit was horrid to do (plus the Cctv footage of him decking Titanic was funny)