Cashew

Poppy

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

i did a thing

Reveal hidden contents

wf9G6f3.png

the bubbles in the bathtub are SO cute :smile: the only thing i’d change is taking off heavy metal + renegade and adding cheerleader, golden gate, jealous, little psycho, i heart poppy, and numb (some of those would be bonus tracks obvi). but that tracklist is everything and the cover is adorable :mariah:

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

16 minutes ago, the ocean said:

they both are equally mediocre :umadney:

however! they do have some excellent highlights (bbb, software upgrade, x)

you’re not wrong :agree: poppy.computer feels more cohesive to me though and the aesthetic is cuter. i kinda hate how childish it is but it’s less cheesy and all over the place than am i a girl. also pop music is one of my favorite songs by her because it’s so bittersweet and well written 

15 minutes ago, sack said:

you’re not wrong :agree: poppy.computer feels more cohesive to me though and the aesthetic is cuter. i kinda hate how childish it is but it’s less cheesy and all over the place than am i a girl. also pop music is one of my favorite songs by her because it’s so bittersweet and well written 

i hate poppy.computer because it sounds like titanic in a wig even if the music is fine

am i a girl has the OPPOSITE problem where the music is kinda bad even if the concept is definitely more authentic

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

speaking of poppy.computer, my microphone is one of the worst songs she’s ever released if not the worst :sadcore3:

edit: my style is just as bad. the winners for the worst poppy songs are my microphone and my style 

also i know that the generally accepted theory is that poppy's sound changed because of the mars argo lawsuit but it never really sounded like mars in the first place :bebe:

mars was always very indie while poppy was always more pop

Spoiler

edit: mars argo + i disagree supremacy :makeup2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif