Cashew

Poppy

6 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I also wanted to add that some new snippets were leaked: "American Car" VC snippet(AIAG era, pretty sure this is a different song than "Dizzy"), a Titantic Sinclair snippet of "Talk To Me", and a Simon Wilcox snippet of "Chick Chic" (A writing partner of Poppy since the early years). :popcorn:

true

We need FOY & Peppermint to leak too in good quality/full.

Hello LB Poppyseed lurkers, needed to mention that FOY was leaked in MQ, so you can actually hear what she's saying, here's a SC upload I just found :popcorn:

Spoiler

Listen to Fountain Of Youth (MQ) by ThatPoppy_Unreleased on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/BWVNM

Spoiler

Also the SC acc above is posting the recent snippets from the the past week on their account, along with other, older snippets so :true:- was most shocked by the Heavy Metal snip, didn't know there was another version/a final/whatever

On 7/24/2022 at 8:05 PM, EXODUS said:

Omg "Stagger" will appear in HBO's "The Idol" episode 3.

Finally new music is coming. 

Am I the only one who cares about Stagger? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Stagger just leaked in studio version and high quality (although I feel like there's something off with the audio, as if it was edited somehow to sound less HQ or polished). 

Someone pointed out that it is meant to be the first single from her upcoming album, but the plan might change due to the leak. 

Don't ask for download links but it's easy to find in that site. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

27 minutes ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

are there any comeback rumors for later this year? i kinda miss her ngl

Nothing concrete (lol), but we'll probably get something by the end of the year, maybe a standalone single? I know we semi-recently got 3.14, she puts out a project pretty often :true: (this is only wishful thinking, I havent heard any definitive album rumors)

34 minutes ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

we will be getting new songs added to her tour setlist later this year but whether or not they'll be released within the year 🤷‍♂️

On 8/11/2022 at 7:49 PM, 320kbps said:

does a masterpost for poppy actually exist or is this just a pipe dream of mine

There is a masterpost I found but I can't share it due to it including released (:noparty:) material. It was made by someone who has a love/hate stansuationship with her, from what I can remember, lol. I would share the tracker I found, but it has a phat link at the top to said masterpost :defeated:

6 hours ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

Stagger will be included in HBO's "The Idol". 

Maybe new album or EP this year. That's for sure. 

Oh boy. That's why a lot has leaked lately 

A total of 4 full songs leaked this year– 3 of which are 7/8 years old. She's just being overdramatic + victimising herself as usual, and it wasn't a smart move to post that because now she'll only bring more attention to the leaks.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

NEW EP OUT OCTOBER. 

Pre-save "Stagger" EP

http://poppy.lnk.to/presave