Cashew

Poppy

Is there a full tracker with all the unreleased content? I missed all of it. 

Banks   Billie Eilish    Evanescence   Florence + the Machine

Grimes   Halsey   Lady Gaga   Lana Del Rey   Lights   Lorde   MARINA   

Melanie Martinez   Poppy   Purity Ring   Sky Ferreira   

Those songs are so bad. She's kind of over.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Wow Stagger sounds better (different vocals and mix) from the original leak. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I love her and I'm a big fan of her music ID onwards. 

But I feel like she might have lost her spark. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

11 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I love her and I'm a big fan of her music ID onwards. 

But I feel like she might have lost her spark. 

It might be controversial to say but imo Eat, Bubblebath and ID are her only releases that I can listen from front to back without skipping most of the tracks so I'm not surprised this new release is meh

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

15 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

It might be controversial to say but imo Eat, Bubblebath and ID are her only releases that I can listen from front to back without skipping most of the tracks so I'm not surprised this new release is meh

I'm not a fan of BB but I adore everything ID onwards. 

I really liked Flux and Eat was very nice. 

But I'm not feeling this new EP, it sounds messy and the melodies are meh. Stagger is the only song I really like. A

Poppy leaves Sumerian Records for Republic. 

Seems like after this new EP she's aiming for something more pop or commercial. 

Let's pray Republic Records doesn't Kim Petras her and block and shelve her future releases. 

Stagger EP will be her first release under Republic Records. 

Ok so, her third time being dropped…

What happened to "Sumerian is the only label that treated me well and gave creative control yada yada" :deadbanana:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Ok so, her third time being dropped…

What happened to "Sumerian is the only label that treated me well and gave creative control yada yada" :deadbanana:

I don't really think she's getting dropped, she is getting new record deals. 

Sumerian is a very rock/metal driven label, most likely she wants to try new things and maybe go poppier, and that's why she's switching to Republic. 

Maybe she is also seeking a bigger budget for music, music videos or touring. 

Besides, Ian Kirkpatrick maybe is influencing on her or helped her to get a good record deal with Republic. 

12 hours ago, tt1pdvinyl said:

FYB absolutely rips!!!! Can't wait for the Stagger EP, could possibly be better than Choke tbh :party:

oh btw no one mentioned it

the EP is out October 14th

Choke EP has amazing gems like Voicemail and Meat ♥ 

Could be me overthinking things, I wondered if the song was about someone when it first came out.

With that intro, Is it Taylor?

Also as for Sumerian, I think she’s changing her sound a bit more…

EDIT:

SHES ON TOUR & I CANT GO ON THE 10TH!!!

IM REALLY SORRY POPPY , I DIDNT KNOW

:crying5:

IMG-3521.jpg