Cashew

Poppy

Before they all sell out, just updating here to say that "Stagger" is now available on vinyl via REVOLVER (publication):

There is one type left but it looks pretty cool, a family member was gracious enough to pre-order me the Starburst set :trisha:, it doesn't ship until spring 2023, but I'm considering that a gift :true:, they also have the issue to purchase by itself (and the 2020 issue)

Screenshot-20221208-145051-Chrome.jpg

On 12/8/2022 at 3:53 PM, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Before they all sell out, just updating here to say that "Stagger" is now available on vinyl via REVOLVER (publication):

There is one type left but it looks pretty cool, a family member was gracious enough to pre-order me the Starburst set :trisha:, it doesn't ship until spring 2023, but I'm considering that a gift :true:, they also have the issue to purchase by itself (and the 2020 issue)

Screenshot-20221208-145051-Chrome.jpg

That split tone is so mid compared to the other two, thank god I didn’t see it while purchasing the others lol

The way she keeps feeding us multiple times each year :oprah4: I don’t think I’ve seen an artist I support release as consistently as she does 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

where the fuck is bubblebath

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7