Cashew

Poppy

I've read from a fairly reputable source that she's like 15 years old. Where are you getting all of this info?

I'm 100% sure she's not 15; her character might be, but Moriah is not. If she was 15, that means all of her old music we have was recorded when she was 11, and no... just no.

utwU6cX.gif

I'm 100% sure she's not 15; her character might be, but Moriah is not. If she was 15, that means all of her old music we have was recorded when she was 11, and no... just no.

Why would she play a character that's 15? That's kinda weird  :dafuq:

Why would she play a character that's 15? That's kinda weird  :dafuq:

From what I've watched/read, she never revealed her "actual" date of birth - in one interview, she states that she "does not identify with an age" - but in one of her videos she states that she was "created" on January 1st. I have no idea how people then gathered she was "born" in 2001, but basically that became her assumed age/DOB.

From what I've watched/read, she never revealed her "actual" date of birth - in one interview, she states that she "does not identify with an age" - but in one of her videos she states that she was "created" on January 1st. I have no idea how people then gathered she was "born" in 2001, but basically that became her assumed age/DOB.

Yeah, there's just no way she's 15. She has to be in her 20s. I think she just looks young for her age.

TjmiIK4.png

yeah. she posted a polaroid from her birthday a couple of years ago and wrote January 1st on it

utwU6cX.gif

Here's all her covers for anyone who wants them  :D  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dd1x4jyarqaz91t/AAAuNEtOvbFqE9N_A1HnbDU_a?dl=0

TjmiIK4.png

she's not 15 lmao, some people think that because of the lyric "started life at age 15, got ahead with fake IDs" but i honestly don't get how people think she's talking about starting her life with her music career. it's clear that she has to be over 21 just because of the "got ahead" meaning that she doesn't go ahead with fake IDs anymore (-> meaning she has to be over 21). 

also here's a photo of her before she revamped her look

XylJTem.jpg

i76mrxw.png 

all these covering her past career stuff... allie x teas lmao

lmfaoooo MTE  :toofunny:

TjmiIK4.png

i think a big problem for artists nowadays is that even when something they did used to be slightly different from the stuff they do now they get labelled as "fake" and "manufactured by the labels". meaning they are basically no brainers.

i76mrxw.png 

i think a big problem for artists nowadays is that even when something they did used to be slightly different from the stuff they do now they get labelled as "fake" and "manufactured by the labels". meaning they are basically no brainers.

tbh I feel like that's the kind of vibe she's going for

tbh I feel like that's the kind of vibe she's going for

it's not really the point i was trying to make. as long as there's proof out there that she was slightly different before the "new poppy" aesthetic thing she's doing rn, some people will say she's fake as in that the thing she does were ideas from her label and not herself.

i76mrxw.png 

She actually had a fairly successful music career before she changed her style. Her old merch from 2013 is still on District Lines, and they don't sell merch for just anyone.

I have an old song of her's called Doesn't Mean I'm Wrong.

If you try to view her Twitter or old YouTube channel in the web archive, you can't. Her people requested them to be removed; most likely to protect her new image. Although, not all of her tracks are covered if that is what's going on.

The name she uses for songwriting credit is Moriah Rose Pereira (I have reason to believe that that is her real name). I'd say she's at least 24-years-old. She's lived in Franklin, TN as an adult and went to middle school in Boston, MA.

Spill it!

She has to have at least 1 LP out 

BzhmW.png

Spill it!

She has to have at least 1 LP out 

Tbh her old music sounds really bland and poorly produced. I don't get how she had a merch line... I must be missing something  :crossed:

TjmiIK4.png

So if anyone doesn't know, she's apparently a character that is basically making fun of popstars and their allegiance to the illuminati, thats why she's so weird

Melanie Martinez is shook

TjmiIK4.png