Cashew

Poppy

Last Summer I went on a scavenger hunt when Lowlife came out and found tons of stuff on her music, covers etc but it's on my old computer. I'll have to dig it out. Bubblebath came out in February no? That's when I bought it...

The only thing I can't find anymore is her cover of Stolen Dance by Milky Chance. I remember watching it a few times and liking it and now I can't find it anywhere online at all.

Edit* Ah ok they re-released Bubblebath, it was originally released in February. Money is now shorter. My version is 3:28 and the new one is 3:11.

Last Summer I went on a scavenger hunt when Lowlife came out and found tons of stuff on her music, covers etc but it's on my old computer. I'll have to dig it out. Bubblebath came out in February no? That's when I bought it...

The only thing I can't find anymore is her cover of Stolen Dance by Milky Chance. I remember watching it a few times and liking it and now I can't find it anywhere online at all.

Edit* Ah ok they re-released Bubblebath, it was originally released in February. Money is now shorter. My version is 3:28 and the new one is 3:11.

Can you share the longer version of money? :)

Her being 21 is more plausible than her being 15 :rip:

anyway I've determined I like her music and nothing else about her. I don't care for the aesthetic, I don't care for the persona and I don't care for her collaborators.

I never said that she was; I just posted that since it semi-confirms her real age seeing as we were placing her at around 23 when the thread opened. Also, I feel the opposite way about her: the persona/aesthetic is definitely a great draw factor into her musical output (as has been proven by the recent spike in views seen after the Night Mind video on her) and I do find it intriguing, but the music itself (aside from Money and Lowlife) is a bit of a letdown for me  :crossed:

the music itself (aside from Money and Lowlife) is a bit of a letdown for me  :crossed:

Why does nobody like Altar? That bop is so cute, I'm living for it rn  :fabcat:

TjmiIK4.png

I have the m4a long version of Money for anyone that wants it - the vocals aren't as clear and the instrumental doesn't have as many sounds, and the only extra 20 seconds are a bit of instrumental in the bridge.

9ISvyf0.gif

I have the m4a long version of Money for anyone that wants it - the vocals aren't as clear and the instrumental doesn't have as many sounds, and the only extra 20 seconds are a bit of instrumental in the bridge. 

Could you kindly send this to me, please? :hooker:

animation1.gif

ugh I need Stolen Dance so badly  :defeated:  she posted a screencap of it not to long ago too...

But the original version of Money >> the music video version... tf is that?

I would never hurt you

"Lowlife" was featured on last night's episode of MTV's "Catfish!"

(the most ridiculous episode too, this guy thought he was talking to Katy Perry for 6 years and then when he was brought face to face with the catfish, he still thought he was talking to Katy and not her  :toofunny: )

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

"Lowlife" was featured on last night's episode of MTV's "Catfish!"

(the most ridiculous episode too, this guy thought he was talking to Katy Perry for 6 years and then when he was brought face to face with the catfish, he still thought he was talking to Katy and not her  :toofunny: )

That's sad huh  :pft:

TjmiIK4.png

her lyrics are straight garbage yet i enjoy her music a lot

Actually Lowlife is a direct quote from the bible, but I mean, to each their own... just know that GOD is watching hunny  :smokes3:

TjmiIK4.png