Cashew

Poppy

Y'all the video's out

I like it better than the last video but I don't really get the point of the ending...

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Y'all the video's out

I like it better than the last video but I don't really get the point of the ending...

Did they give up on that concept that was meant to be the "follow up" for Lowlife or did I miss something between both videos? 

:creep:

It's cute. Idk how they wanted a 10k budget for that since it's just the same effort from the other videos from this era so far but ok

My wig is tugged for filth. Im so fucking PERCHED for her series. Im screaming at the top of my lungs

WHERE IS THE LIE

Her music is so catchy, you can't escape from it

I was literally laughing and saying she was over now that album is my shit. I love when this happens lol. Queen of clockig my T

ljZXOe0.jpg

Titanic Sinclair (Poppy's infamous director) cheated on his at-the-time gf, Mars Argo in 2009, and then did it again after they moved to LA together from 2013 to 2014. He also physically abused her throughout their relationship, and fellow band members confirmed verbal and emotional abuse to fans who asked on Facebook. The girl he cheated with in LA is named Emily Wilson, and you can find her @calvindekleined on Instagram, where she posted pics with Poppy and Titanic in 2014 and cracked jokes about Mars in the comment sections. She deleted those particular posts when people on Discord started finding the page, but you can still find pics of her and Titanic if you scroll back through Titanic's Instagram far enough. 

People found out about the abuse and cheating because of private DMs between Titanic and Mars that leaked last year out of an email hack that also resulted in the leaks of "Be Easy", "Hear Me Out", "Sheraton" and snippets of others. Mars' best friend, Ivan Leung, liked an Instagram comment that said it was hypocritical to support Mars and also be a fan of someone who abused her (Titanic) and someone who was complicit in the abuse (Poppy). Mars' current boyfriend, Montana, also confirmed to someone on Facebook that Titanic gets fans to make fake accounts to try and get information from him about Mars, as well as Titanic found his phone number and made phonecalls threatening him or just breathing into the phone like a creep [i lost the pics from this particularly but you get the point].

I never liked Titanic, Poppy should stop working with him... but he literally made her entire aesthetic / sound.

I would never hurt you