Cashew

Poppy

Anyone have screenshots? The account was deleted

his whole AMA was basically just him trashing mars and poppy with a ton of baseless claims and painting titanic to be the victim. he called mars a psychotic racist who hates mexicans and abused titanic and poppy a conservative narcissist who hates her fans and also abused titanic. it was all very unbelievable

I still think Titanic is an abuser. No doubt about it.
I do believe that Poppy loved to make everything about herself. I could tell from their earliest videos. But again, Titanic got himself into it, and actually searched for it. I don't think Titanic is the victim at ALL, but I dont think his brother is straight up lying about his relationship with both girls being rough.
Either way, Poppy does come off as the real evil ex, but now that she's not associated with Titanic anymore, and has indeed changed her image to stop copyrighting Mars Argo, I will listen to her again, but with caution... Lol

I am HERE for metal poppy. I haven't vibed with any music lately like I have with her. 

Is "Don't Go outside" going to be like a medley of the album, similar to "Goodbye" by Billie Eilish??

It seems like it! I'm intrigued. 

So since getting back into Poppy, choke album/EP? is definitely my favourite. Particularly meat. That song really gives me shivers and I've had it on repeat. I want to dance and cry and die at the same time. And it leaves me feeling very disturbed. She did so well with that song and the message.

How does it make you feel?

Apparently the album has leaked.

So, does anybody has it?

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request links to leaks of content set for an official release available for purchase and streaming.

So since getting back into Poppy, choke album/EP? is definitely my favourite. Particularly meat. That song really gives me shivers and I've had it on repeat. I want to dance and cry and die at the same time. And it leaves me feeling very disturbed. She did so well with that song and the message.

How does it make you feel?

Yeeees Meat is amazing. I've been thinking of doing some art inspired by it but still haven't