Cashew

Poppy

anything like me..........................fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk my scaaaaalppppppppppppppp

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Nothing I Need is kind of chill, there is no nu metal/post-genre bridge/chorus, it's more synthwave. 

any other chill songs aside from sick of the sun?

Love the album.

She does sound like Grimes in a lot of songs though. Wonder what's up between them currently.

On the whole album I particularly love I Disagree, Bloodmoney and Don't Go Outside (which is legendary)

I can hear Pink Floyd influence

And like every other legendary band

not trying to throw brit under the bus here (i've been on her side since i became a fan of this group of people) but after finally reading up on what corey's brother had to say, i have a hard time not believing some things that he said. i have dms from an old roommate of corey and brit, and basically theyre on the same wavelength as what alex had to say.

like i said not trying to throw anyone under the bus but all this stuff is unfortunate and i believe those dms should be seen so people have more info to base off who they want to cancel and support.

https://dbree.org/v/5cc9dc

not trying to throw brit under the bus here (i've been on her side since i became a fan of this group of people) but after finally reading up on what corey's brother had to say, i have a hard time not believing some things that he said. i have dms from an old roommate of corey and brit, and basically theyre on the same wavelength as what alex had to say.

like i said not trying to throw anyone under the bus but all this stuff is unfortunate and i believe those dms should be seen so people have more info to base off who they want to cancel and support.

https://dbree.org/v/5cc9dc

Interesting. I already thought Titanic's brother had no reason to lie so seeing someone else saying the same stuff kind of confirms my initial thought that Mars was jealous of Poppy becoming famous with the "same concept". The only unclear thing to me is still why Poppy threw him under the bus like that when she could have just said they parted ways. There was really no reason to tell everyone that Titanic attempted suicide and such. 

Interesting. I already thought Titanic's brother had no reason to lie so seeing someone else saying the same stuff kind of confirms my initial thought that Mars was jealous of Poppy becoming famous with the "same concept". The only unclear thing to me is still why Poppy threw him under the bus like that when she could have just said they parted ways. There was really no reason to tell everyone that Titanic attempted suicide and such. 

poppy definitely discredited herself by standing with corey when the whole lawsuit was underway, and i think this was a way of her trying to redeem herself?

poppy definitely discredited herself by standing with corey when the whole lawsuit was underway, and i think this was a way of her trying to redeem herself?

That's possible yeah. Questionable move still but what happened happened. No way to change it now. 

I really, really enjoyed this album. Does anyone have recommendations of similar projects? 

If it's the metal/pop combo that you like, I would recommend Hide and Seek (album by The Birthday Massacre). They blend the rock sound with electronic and pop vocals in all eight/nine albums that they have but this one I find compares the most to I Disagree.