Cashew

Poppy

...I don't really like Khaos x4,  i'm generally not  into her metal stuff, always curious to hear anything new from her though. I still listen to I Diasgree sometimes but i definitely prefer Bubblebath era, can't believe she scrapped the idea of making it a full album - these tracks are iconic!!!!

...I don't really like Khaos x4,  i'm generally not  into her metal stuff, always curious to hear anything new from her though. I still listen to I Diasgree sometimes but i definitely prefer Bubblebath era, can't believe she scrapped the idea of making it a full album - these tracks are iconic!!!!

I agree with you, tbh I hated Khaos x4. I haven’t been enjoying the I Disagree era - I think the Bubblebath era stuff was better. All of the EP songs are great and there’s so many amazing outtakes. Spare Key is a bop.

Can someone link me to chewing gum in hq plz

The original HQ file isn’t publicly available, only the 128kbs SC rip :(

I mean i admire her creativity ,she has a cool concept going on -  popstar-to-robotgirl-to-metal queen transformation, but i don't really listen to these recent songs except a few more "relaxed" ones, others feel a bit like shock therapy for me lol. I'd literally sell my soul for Pyromaniac, Sugar , Peppermint and anything from that era, hope we'll hear them in full one day :flutter:

well I Disagree (More) is finally out, how are y'all feeling about the new tracks?  personally i'm obsessed with Bleep Bloop and still maintain this is one of the best albums of the year

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

I love all the songs! In fact I like them better than some of the songs on the standard album. But I understand the choice for these to be separate because they are mostly not as impactful (to her new sound and message) as the standard album songs. 

ok so i finally decided to listen to I Disagree (more) in full after hearing concrete and not really liking it

but

i actually loved the whole album, the only song that's a skip for me is Bite Your Teeth

Don't Go Outside is the best song on the album

9ISvyf0.gif

honestly if there was one complaint i had with a lot of the ID(M) tracks (and some of the originals) is that they didn't get enough fleshing out (Bleep Bloop deserves to have a bridge with that solo and a final chorus, let alone the other deluxe songs- Bite Your Teeth deserved something after its breakdown moment) like imagine if every song had the amount of musical complexity as Don't Go Outside... the way this album would be undefeatable

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

https://www.cbr.com/poppy-poppys-inferno-interview/?utm_content=buffer610fb&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_campaign=CBR-TW

Shook! Cannot wait. I'm buying the shit out of this. 

Also her answer what's your favourite sandwich is me af: "Poppy: Veggies, no dairy, no bread. Add pesto, vegan mayo, jalapenos, green + red peppers, black beans. Do NOT let onions anywhere near my sandwich."