Cashew

Poppy

Also, thanks I'm never gonna stop hearing "if money can't buy a penis"  :toofunny:

Made even worse if you also start hearing "I want to stuff it in my cooch" :toofunny:

Why does nobody like Altar? That bop is so cute, I'm living for it rn  :fabcat:

From the EP, it was the only song that didn't catch me on the first spin. But now I see where the melody is going, the lyrics are cute and yeah it's fun ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I think I found her old twitter account: https://twitter.com/MoriahRoseP, the account is private and there is a video link in her bio that she says is a cover but that video is also private as well, maybe someone with better skills can get find more stuff on this account 

Interesting. I wish we could dig up more stuff on her. She's done a really good job at covering up her previous works...

But some LB members can work some magic, I'm sure  :usrs:

TjmiIK4.png

Last Summer I went on a scavenger hunt when Lowlife came out and found tons of stuff on her music, covers etc but it's on my old computer. I'll have to dig it out. Bubblebath came out in February no? That's when I bought it...

The only thing I can't find anymore is her cover of Stolen Dance by Milky Chance. I remember watching it a few times and liking it and now I can't find it anywhere online at all.

Edit* Ah ok they re-released Bubblebath, it was originally released in February. Money is now shorter. My version is 3:28 and the new one is 3:11.

I realized this cuz on spotify i had to bubblebath ep's saved in my albums and money was gone from one of them, now i know why. The same thing happened with Years & Years' Communion album when the desire remix with tove lo came out they replaced it with the new version and re-released it.

I realized this cuz on spotify i had to bubblebath ep's saved in my albums and money was gone from one of them, now i know why. The same thing happened with Years & Years' Communion album when the desire remix with tove lo came out they replaced it with the new version and re-released it.

Same with Sucker by Charli, the solo version of Doing It was on the album and then they replaced it with the one featuring Rita.

Looking at this tweet I feel like Poppy x Dillon Francis collab could potentially be coming soon which means more songs from Poppy  :party:  :party:  :party:

I really hope it's true  :flutter:  :flutter:

I'm here for it tbh! We need more bubblegum bops from the princess  :legend:

TjmiIK4.png

Eclipse is so iconic ugh thank you for this snippet

https://soundcloud.com/surfnoir2/am-i-what-you-like

Omg I like it. Queen of experimenting

TjmiIK4.png