Cashew

Poppy

Poppy covers "Grazia" Magazine 

(International Edition)

Poppy was shot for their 13th print edition, "Habitats";  the magazine itself went worldwide, shooting in Paris, Dubai, Sydney, & Milan.

(1/3 cover versions):

Pre-order the Issue here!

Cover-C.jpg

Poppy's photoshoot is titled "Synesthesia", for the full gallery, click here

Credits: Screenshot-20230306-225802-Instagram.jpg

Here is a few of the images, to get a taste for the shoot:

333892277-528295772749501-43543087191657

KRISTIAN-SCHULLER-GRAZIA-2023-02-14-RGB.

For the article, "A Meeting of Worlds",  click here.

Music News: Poppy clarifies that "Church Outfit" will be coming towards the end of March, with an album shortly thereafter. Poppy also mentions her past label chiding her to make TikTok videos, was that Sumerian, or did she already leave Republic records?! :um2:

5 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Poppy covers "Grazia" Magazine 

(International Edition)

Poppy was shot for their 13th print edition, "Habitats";  the magazine itself went worldwide, shooting in Paris, Dubai, Sydney, & Milan.

(1/3 cover versions):

Pre-order the Issue here!

Cover-C.jpg

Poppy's photoshoot is titled "Synesthesia", for the full gallery, click here

Credits: Screenshot-20230306-225802-Instagram.jpg

Here is a few of the images, to get a taste for the shoot:

333892277-528295772749501-43543087191657

KRISTIAN-SCHULLER-GRAZIA-2023-02-14-RGB.

For the article, "A Meeting of Worlds",  click here.

Music News: Poppy clarifies that "Church Outfit" will be coming towards the end of March, with an album shortly thereafter. Poppy also mentions her past label chiding her to make TikTok videos, was that Sumerian, or did she already leave Republic records?! :um2:

Always blaming someone :rip:

can she just drop the record and stop talking. 

It’ll be interesting to hear the new direction 

Hm, it seems I was possibly correct about Poppy moving back to Sumerian Records. It didn't add up in my mind that they would tell her to make TikTok content. She's been known to easily jump from label to label, and I'm assuming the "Stagger" EP didn't make the waves it was expected to. I don't know what Republic Records was expecting since there really weren't any tour dates or festivals to support the release, there wasn't any TV performances either :agree:....could've had the MV dance....she couldn't do that live though, hmm :um2:. I know there was distribution of the record through Alternative Press, AND Revolver, those haven't been pressed and shipped yet. I guess this makes more sense since Church Outfit does sound more "Sumerian".

Screenshot-20230308-114347-Chrome.jpg

Archive

4 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Meh, baited by the chorus snippet

Too unintelligible imo, maybe it will grow on me + listening with headphones :um:- least I gave the video one singular view. Confused by the roccoco puffed sleeve dance moment, AIAG callbacks? At least the elephant in the back was interesting

It sounds like an interlude opening-which in that context I’d be okay with but lead single? Weird 

I don't like Church Outfit, it feels uninspired and yeah idk why she feels the need to put screamo vocals on everything. All this hype and teasing for it to be less than 2 minutes long :lel:

The instrumental is alright, reminds me a bit of Titanic's production on Choke EP.

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥